40 gb mp3 player?

Guest freedomfighter

I would really suggest against getting an ipod. the itunes software has to be the most unintuitive garbage shit ive ever used. no drag and drop? whoops plugged it into another computer and now its empty? worst shit ever

Buddy, have you not even looked around for better software? There's this one program that you can use instead of iTunes and its one file you can download anywhere and use on any computer to drag and drop onto the iPod. It's called Floola. After you learn how to use it, you'll be praising the iPod even more.

i hated itunes, made me sweat and fucked up my computer.

took it's fucking time being uploaded, what nonsense. i had to leave it overnight.

it's got compatibility issues with my computer, and i really can't be the fucked formatting.

when you roam the folders on your friend's comp, it gives all this garbled shit to the titles of the songs. what the fuck is that?!

itunes is common sense.

and i'm not trashing on the creative zen but if you were going to pay 250 why not just get the ipod and the slim design tips it over for me compared to the zune.

^would you like to explain using facts why an Ipod beat a Zen??

Personally, having messed around with both i'd say the Creative Zen range (either Zen Vision M, W or Zen Microphoto) is GENERATIONS ahead of the ipod, its not even close. Why? Here goes.....

*Better sound quality - Creative use better sound processors in their range and thats proven, go to forums here (www.dapreview.net)

*Programmable radio as standard, can record from radio too

*USB External hard drive capability

*Superb software - for drag and drop OR adanced users, uses Gracenote for auto track listing

*Graphic Equalizer settings, and presets (Rock, Pop, Jaz etc)

*Best portable MP3 screen, vibrant and great colours. Great for photo

*Great OS, user customisable and intuitive for anyone to use

*Microphone / dictaphone recording

*Hard reset button (similiar to ctrl + alt + delete in windows)

*Upgardeable firmware support for new features (great customer support in general)

*Cheaper price point

Its the same size as an ipod but a little thicker and heavier but only nerds are gonna use that as the main selling point for the ipod. I dont hate Apple but it nowhere near this level of variety yet and Apple are too restrictive in their software.....but the choice is yours.....!

how in the world does the Zen's appearance make it look cheap?

because it doesnt have a fucking chrome mackintosh apple embossed on it?

ipod nerds weird me out.

the Zen is quality alternative to the overwrought and overrated ipod. sure its ubiquitous,

but so is top 40 radio. the way i see it, people with ipods dont actually care about music, nor the quality of what comes through their headphones, they just get one because they can't stomach not having the same mp3 player everyone else does.

zen vision is much better. double screen size ipod has. built in speaker. i used it all summer @ the beach. if you know anything about sound, you know how poor sound quality of ipod is.

+ price. screen size. sound quality. speaker. longer battery life

- heavier then ipod, not as slick, poorer navigation

P.S.

Cowon A3 is out soon, and that would be amazing device,

how in the world does the Zen's appearance make it look cheap?

because it doesnt have a fucking chrome mackintosh apple embossed on it?

ipod nerds weird me out.

the Zen is quality alternative to the overwrought and overrated ipod. sure its ubiquitous,

but so is top 40 radio. the way i see it, people with ipods dont actually care about music, nor the quality of what comes through their headphones, they just get one because they can't stomach not having the same mp3 player everyone else does.

I couldnt have put it better myself. I think Apple is a genius brand with great marketing but it simply isnt the best that you can buy. They sell because of convenience, dominance and great presentation. If you're serious about music get a Creative or a Cowon, Cowons are stunning too...

Creatives look cheap? Ehh? If you want cheap, try checking what a once lovely ipod looks like after a few weeks use....lol

Buddy, have you not even looked around for better software? There's this one program that you can use instead of iTunes and its one file you can download anywhere and use on any computer to drag and drop onto the iPod. It's called Floola. After you learn how to use it, you'll be praising the iPod even more.

eh

why do that when like every other brand of mp3 player works like a jump drive