Your favorite jackets for fall

homi29

Firstly a shameless plug - I have a brand new charles tyrwhitt peacoat ( size small ) for sale, its a gorgeous coat but too big for me, its 85% wool 15% cashmere, super nice. PM me if your interested!

Im kinda looking to barbour for this years coat, but ive seen a brown type 3 by sugarcane on earthmarket for 15000 odd yen so im thinking that would be mighty tempting...... shit what am I talking about? I bought winqs julius off him so if that fits I guess that could be my fall coat...

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dior Homme

0221.JPG

Thinking about ordering this one from luisaviaroma.com, but not sure if it should be 46 ore 48, anybody know how the Dior sizing is?

And also, somebody find it cheaper:D

i saw this one at the las vegas store and almost shit myself. completely ripped me off hedi you pussy

I went to MMM the other day and saw the leather jacket they have and almost had a stroke. Luckily there was a cute girl working there so I'm sure she would save me.

I got all my coat expenses out of the way last season. I'm still going to see if anything nice pops up on sale for the next year.

Thinking about ordering this one from luisaviaroma.com, but not sure if it should be 46 ore 48, anybody know how the Dior sizing is?

Well, stuff fits kind of smaller this season. I'm 48 in some of it, but 50 in most, used to be 48 in almost all of Dior stuff (I didn't gain a pound, so it's not me). So it really depends on what you wear usually.

Which could also explain why most of the stuff looks like it's too small for the model, they probably gave him his usual DH size.

But all in all, I recommend e-mailing them for measurements. I'm sure they'll be happy to help you out.

That RO parka retails at 1385 pounds at Browns in London. I tried it on and it fits terribly. The shoulder is cut small but the bottom of the jacket bellows out - a very unflattering A cut. For the price the material is really thin and flimsy. I wouldn't go by that picture at all, the model makes it look amazing but I have a feeling you'll be disappointing with it in real life.

Is uniqlo/zara/h&m really the only place to turn to for decent outerwear on the "cheap?"

I'm talking about peacoats/trenches/coats

H&M is alright , but some of the stuff the fit is just a tad off and the materials (zippers/buttons) and detailing are off!

with that said though, id like to check out uniqlos fall collection

All the Dior outerwear looks really cool in person this season, I wish the luisaviaroma pics didn't suck so badly...

In fact, the items that are actually for sale, are by far the best stuff to come out of Dior since VotC... actually, this season can easily compete with VotC.