Your favorite jackets for fall

homi29

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really dislike the current Nom de Guerre M65 and I dont know why everyone jizzes over it. Its far too boxy and those chest pockets bulge out, ruining the lines of the jacket. Those epaulettes dont look right either.

If youre thin enough, I suggest a wjk M65; no one does that particular style better and they make so many variations on it that somethings bound to appeal to everyone.

I really dislike the current Nom de Guerre M65 and I dont know why everyone jizzes over it. Its far too boxy and those chest pockets bulge out, ruining the lines of the jacket. Those epaulettes dont look right either.

If youre thin enough, I suggest a wjk M65; no one does that particular style better and they make so many variations on it that somethings bound to appeal to everyone.

i thought i would like it too, but it fits me strange. it's way boxy.

Can't go wrong with a burberry short trench.....still on the lookout for a cheaper version from a diff company though.

that reminds me i saw a burberry london short trench at an Off 5th Saks a few months ago, it was on sale for $175 or something (retail was several hundreds more) The cut was pretty flattering considering it wasn't prorsum but they only had a size L and I needed a S. Anyways good luck finding one i guess. btw off subject but i'm really digging the hairstyle of the model in the post by constant struggle.

I realise I'm jerking my own chain here but I can't get enough of the recent Visvim Nomad jackets... insane. Perfect for layering and for early fall... Picked up the NDG reconstructed hood for a bit later in the year...

But for the cold months it's got to be the Supreme leather down jkt from 3yrs ago... nuts... anyone got a RED in L or XL? ha.

Corpus quilted bomber

APC wool Kennedy

April 77 Cramps jacket.

icarus, i too am stalking the corpus bomber. do you know any places besides kin and active endeavors who have it now to forego the wait?