Interest Check: Lee Storm Rider Jacket & Wrangler Sweatshirts

baskew

So, I was downtown going thru this guys vintage warehouse, this guy use to buy out department stores and try to sell stuff, so he's got crazy stuff from long ago... Anyways found a bunch of old vintage deadstock Wrangler sweatshirts.

Crew, Hoodie, Sleveless, V-Neck (late 70s, early 80s era.) they were all about $10 a piece.

They came in a variety of colors; Neon Blue, Yellow, Green, Cyan, Orange, Red, Black, Tri-Color Purple/Red/Black, (SMALL-LARGE had the best color choices.) (XL-XXL had lots of blue, yellow, reds/oranges.)

Definitely a athletic/slimmer fit, nice cotton, etc. Very light.

Also, TWO dead stock Lee Storm Rider jackets (M) $100 a piece from the 1970s, raw denim.

If anyones interested let me know, I plan on going back saturday when I can spend all day in there rummaging thru the warehouse.

I'll get pictures this weekend, I just wanted to make sure people were interested before I went and spent all day in there for no reason!

I'll get measurements, and a better idea of color selection... Medium by far had the best color choices.

also, I should probably state, while I'll measure a couple from each size... they'll probably vary because of sitting in a warehouse for 20years I'm sure the humidity or something has cause them to shrink a little bit..

As of right now, I'm getting measurements for mostly S-L, anyone need XL or XXL?