Nintendo Ds Games

Ichigo100%

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For an SNES emulator I used SNEmulDS. It's pretty simple to use and works the majority of the time. Sometimes there background glitches where an enemy (Super Mario World) won't show up, or only his feet will pop up, but it's not that bad. You just can't run any game that have those FX chips in them, but damn I would fucking kill to play Super Mario RPG on my DS.

If anyone's looking for games www.1rom.net is an excellent site.

I've got an M3 DS Simply. How does the R4 compare to it? Some quick googling seems to imply that they're practically the same thing.

EDIT: Forgot to list games. Been playing Mario Kart, Brain Age (the Sudoku mini game is great for passing the time when you only have 10-15 minutes to kill) and Tetris lately. Finished all the other games and none of the others are as much fun to re-play.

For all you guys looking for a handheld that emulates games (and don't already own a DS or a PSP). Look into the GP2X.

It's a linux based handheld that emulates almost any console or older computer that can be emulated by a current comp.

I've really been wanting to get one, but have the same problem as Rome .. always end up spending money on other stuff.

I got the M3 DS Simply for mine. I got NDS roms, NES and SNES emulators, DSOrganize, DSDoom, DSAim, and a bunch of random music. I haven't figured out how to use Aim yet though.

Anyone that is considering getting a R4/M3 etc.. it is well worth it! You save so much.

In case your wondering, I got mine from realhotstuff.com.

im into advance wars dual strike recently, i love tactical stuff

also luminous arc just came out recently i think, that should be a nice tactics rpg

also if anyone is looking to emulate gba games on their ds lite, I have an EZ flash 3 in 1 unused that im looking to sell

got it the same time as my r4 but never got around to using it

notesee, isn't the GP2X out of production? I know the company, Game Park, folded a while back.

Nah, it's not out of production. They recently just released a new add on for it actually, it's a cradle with extra USB ports.

To let you hook it up to your televsion set, and you can hook up any USB device to it. Such as controllers and external hard drives.

castlevania's, final fantasy III, pokemon diamond, cooking mama, mario kart, mario bros...

but mostly playing gba's Final Fantasy VI Advance on my ds these days. as fun as pokemon d should be (for a ds game, i was kinda disappointed by it's graphics and sound), FF6 is just a way better game. actually FF6 was probably my favorite game when i was a kiddo, way more replay value compared to the pokemon series.

ps. i want a R4

I played pokemon d/p when it came out. I have ffiv and vi advance that i've played on it as well. I'm mainly keeping it around because of the games coming up in the next year.

The legend of zelda: Hourglass- Game looks pretty badass.

Dragon Quest IX- I can't fucking wait till this comes out

and then.....

FINAL FANTASY IV COMPLETELY REDONE IN 3D WITH UPDATED STORY AND GAMEPLAY- I about fainted when i first heard about it and saw the early screen shots. I'm still in shock about the possibility of playing this game in a year or two. Easily one of my favorite 5 games ever. I haven't been this excited about a video game since i first saw the screen shots for Zelda Ocarina of Time and FFVII back in the day in their brand new 3d glory.

hell yea man. exact same 3 games i am waiting for the most for the ds. did u see the video trailer for FFIV? that shit sent chills through my body

Thanks, but all of those are sold out. I think maybe R4 manufacturing got shut down or something. :(

They're making a new one with a motion sensor or some shit like that.