OMC regail us with tales of soft titties at the barney's sale

cureOne

it was like that, mike, except it was brightly lit and out in the open of a massive warehouse. and, there were nipples. and then, add some more nipples surrounding

the main nipples. finally, dredge the entire thing in nipples, and then fry it in nipple oil.

garnish with nipple and serve on a nipple platter.

it was like that, mike, except it was brightly lit and out in the open of a massive warehouse. and, there were nipples. and then, add some more nipples surrounding

the main nipples. finally, dredge the entire thing in nipples, and then fry it in nipple oil.

garnish with nipple and serve on a nipple platter.

good lord I think I would've sighed for a good hour, then ran around like a little kid giggling and screaming, all followed by sobbing like a girl.

i just want everyone to know that i just went back to the sale, since my job is a mere five blocks away, with my female coworker and using her as a cover i managed to get right into the middle of the fray. i totally affected a gay lilt to my voice in order to calm the savage beasts. you think crocodile hunter is raw?

there were soft titties at less than arm's length away from my face, and i stared some

right in the face. i'm talking excuse-me-miss-i'm-so-sorry-i-bumped-into-you-but-can-i-chew-on-the-angel-food-cake-like- firmness-of-your-bosom?

i had all these ladies in the changing area thinking i was gay and not giving a fuck to strip down to their underwear in front of me, it was hilarious. gentlemen,

bring a lady to the sale and get wild tarzan jungle gym homo with it- you'll have

mental meat beat material for weeks.

god punished me though, because as i left, i had to see an octegenarian in a pink grandma bra.

reminds me a brian de palma film...

you know that one scene...in most every film...

a tracking shot...the camera moves through a group of scantily clad women..... so gentle in its movement...as if carressing each of the nubiles as it heads to it's final destination...

sale report indeed...

i just want everyone to know that i just went back to the sale, since my job is a mere five blocks away, with my female coworker and using her as a cover i managed to get right into the middle of the fray. i totally affected a gay lilt to my voice in order to calm the savage beasts. you think crocodile hunter is raw?

there were soft titties at less than arm's length away from my face, and i stared some

right in the face. i'm talking excuse-me-miss-i'm-so-sorry-i-bumped-into-you-but-can-i-chew-on-the-angel-food-cake-like- firmness-of-your-bosom?

i had all these ladies in the changing area thinking i was gay and not giving a fuck to strip down to their underwear in front of me, it was hilarious. gentlemen,

bring a lady to the sale and get wild tarzan jungle gym homo with it- you'll have

mental meat beat material for weeks.

god punished me though, because as i left, i had to see an octegenarian in a pink grandma bra.

wow, are you serious? i wonder how far you can fake the gay thing. i mean at some point, they're going to catch on that you are not gay. you could possible, possibly, make an excuse for getting an erection. you could thinly veil groping and even some licking. but vaginal insertion, well, that's pretty tough to make an excuse for.

no it aint.

"honey, let me thee how deep thith goeth! dammmnnnn girl, yo' puthyhole ith deep!"

EDIT: and yes i'm serious. to the point where i saw some women who were visibly uncomfortable as i walked by all of a sudden drop their shoulders- and their tops- once they heard me tell my coworker "sweetie, that furstenburg is fabulous!"

i coudnt even keep a str8 face 4 dat shit...

U'D BE ALL LIKE, AY BAY BAY, YOU LIKE ZEBRA PRINT? WELL I DUN gOTgOT NO MORE ZEBRA PRINT FOR U BUT I gOT SOME HORSE DICK IN MY DRAWS IF U INESTED. ARE UR BREASTS LIKE FORREALZZ? CUZ DAMN THEY LOOKIN SO SUPPLE AND YUMMY. DEM BE TITTIES DAT I"D LIKE TO SPREAD MY NUT-ELLA ON...

U'D BE ALL LIKE, AY BAY BAY, YOU LIKE ZEBRA PRINT? WELL I DUN gOTgOT NO MORE ZEBRA PRINT FOR U BUT I gOT SOME HORSE DICK IN MY DRAWS IF U INESTED. ARE UR BREASTS LIKE FORREALZZ? CUZ DAMN THEY LOOKIN SO SUPPLE AND YUMMY. DEM BE TITTIES DAT I"D LIKE TO SPREAD MY NUT-ELLA ON...

i'm usni dat picKup line if u dun mind.

• 5 months later...

OH YEAH! It's almost 2 weeks away from the Barneys Santa Monica Hangar Sale! W00t!! Let the no-changing-room madness begin!

Why I can never get a SoCal sufu meet to occur during this time confounds me. Maybe now people will listen.

I found myself walking through the fray with my cell phone camera (trying to take pictures of dresses for my sister I swear...). The ladies were too wildly trying on shit to care because it was last day of sale. Anyways, I do see merit in OMC's faux ghey strategy.

ROFL at the superghey OMC story. I missed it the first time around.

OH YEAH! It's almost 2 weeks away from the Barneys Santa Monica Hangar Sale! W00t!! Let the no-changing-room madness begin!

Why I can never get a SoCal sufu meet to occur during this time confounds me. Maybe now people will listen.

I found myself walking through the fray with my cell phone camera (trying to take pictures of dresses for my sister I swear...). The ladies were too wildly trying on shit to care because it was last day of sale. Anyways, I do see merit in OMC's faux ghey strategy.

ROFL at the superghey OMC story. I missed it the first time around.

photos or it didn't happennn

• 2 weeks later...

So what is the dealio with this? I did some research (aka SuFu search) and heard that the 1st few days the markdown isn't that much relative to later in the sale...just wondering if I should bust a "car won't start but I'll be into work at 1030am" angle. Would it be worth it going the 1st day or should I wait for the weekend?

Also, is there a huge ass line waiting in front of the hangar before it opens?

FAMOUS, those girls are rather typical at the sale... alot of cute socal asian coeds. They're usually not made up to the nines the times I've been there...

Oh and CityHunter the earlier you go, the more sizes will be available but at a higher price. I usually go till the end, when all the supergays, east asians, and skinny scene kids have already nitpicked out the smaller sizes that won't fit me anyways. It's one of the few caveats to being a bigger dude.