NOTICE - DO NOT BUMP THREADS MORE THAN ONCE EVERY 3 DAYS / 72H

mike lowrey

bumping threads constantly will make other threads drop faster, so to keep it fair for everyone, DO NOT BUMP YOUR THREAD MORE THAN ONCE EVERY 3 DAYS / 72 HOURS.

this is very straightforward, those unable to follow this simple rule will be banned from supermarket.

UPDATING A THREAD WITH NEW INFO DOES NOT EXEMPT FROM THIS RULE.

The only event in which you can respond to your thread sooner is when you are creating the thread and need to make several consecutive posts to fit everything. This should be done within a reasonable time frame, it does not mean you can intentionally drop new items daily just to keep your topic afloat, we will notice this.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Back to the top again.

It seems that the only way to get anyone's attention is to give infractions for abusing this rule. If you bump your sales thread for any reason more than once per day (this still means 24 hours) you will be given an infraction and your thread locked.

If someone gives you a "courtesy" bump, thank them by PM. Not in the thread. Do not bump your thread after a "courtesy" for 1 day.

Be aware that the MOD's and ADMIN"s can see and read all your deleted post in all threads! You are not fooling anyone by deleting your post and bumping your thread every 6 hours.

If you have new information (size, price, sold items, etc.) please edit your first post. If you need the title of your thread changed please PM me and I will edit it for you.

Thanks to all those who follow this rule and all others in the supermarket. Everyone else, you have been politely warned.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I think its better give a warning for the multi-bump before giver them the neg repu...coz some new man probably didnt know the rules in the first place... AND..I dont understand why its allowed that multi ppl can give the neg repu to one person for one same reason(multi bump)...I think its not fair...Some ppl just cant wait to give you neg repu.....

When I post my first thread in sufu few mth ago, I didnt quite know the rules..so I bump like 2-3 times a day(in the first day)...2men gave me the neg reputation to me for same reason.. one of them didnt even comment anything, he just gave me ... when I send pm to him, he didnt even reply me...

And there's the other one neg reputation is even more funny.. When I post my first thread in sufu, I didnt quite know how to show my pics in the thread...so I submit my thread before I put everything in, its just a test to see whether the pic is working, coz you cant see whether the pic is working unless you submit it.... Then I just keep editing to finalize my thread after I found the pic is working, like 10-15mins after, a man gave just cant wait to give me the neg reputation, said the title is misleading!! come on!! Im editing it!! ...CANT you just give me 5 more mins?!.. Its just so unlucky!!!! ...So PLS warn ppl before you give him the neg repu, its good for each other..and it good to be a nice man!

people get tired of reminding new members of the rules and tired of the excuse "oh i didn't know"

there is not excuse for not knowing the rules; it's not like you can't read, or that the rules are hidden.

on the top of every page in the Supermarket, there are TWO sticky threads regarding this.

1. SUPERMARKET RULES - read or get banned.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=30639

2. WARNING - Do Not Bump Threads Multiple Times A Day!

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=34074

But I think its not good to allow multi-ppl to give the neg repu to same person for same reason in same day....Its like you can only be fined once if you park your car in the wrong place for one day...

people get tired of reminding new members of the rules and tired of the excuse "oh i didn't know"

there is not excuse for not knowing the rules; it's not like you can't read, or that the rules are hidden.

on the top of every page in the Supermarket, there are TWO sticky threads regarding this.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Could you tell me how one bumps a thread? I promise not to abuse it. It would just save me having to redact my thread anew every week. Cheers.

So, I have, I think, intuited how "to bump" (which I and any admin will remind you not to do it more than once in a 24-hour period).

One need only reply to the thread and it is jettisoned (bumped) to the top of the pages. [insert multimedia image of me vigorously patting myself on the back]

Could you tell me how one bumps a thread? I promise not to abuse it. It would just save me having to redact my thread anew every week. Cheers.

So, I have, I think, intuited how "to bump" (which I and any admin will remind you not to do it more than once in a 24-hour period).

One need only reply to the thread and it is jettisoned (bumped) to the top of the pages. [insert multimedia image of me vigorously patting myself on the back]