Sign in to follow this  
Hocus Pocus

The worst dressed cities in the world

San Diego.

I would've said San Diego since that's where I live and people dress pretty badly, but Los Angeles is so much worse that it overshadows San Diego completely, and not just that it's so much worse, but that it's so much more pretentious in addition to being worse.

I would've said San Diego since that's where I live and people dress pretty badly, but Los Angeles is so much worse that it overshadows San Diego completely, and not just that it's so much worse, but that it's so much more pretentious in addition to being worse.

Ding ding ding. Angelenos think they're hot shit when they have an ed hardy tee and sevens on.

But like all cities, there are exceptions, just wish there were more of them.

Everywhere is the world's worst dressed.

People are under the impression that Europeans are far superior in dress but that is simply not the case--they have their Eurotrash and we have our gay trendsters--they both buy up D&G in bulk.

And then there are the "average" people who dress in ways that a hobo might be ashamed to be seen in--disgusting sandals and shorts, unshaven and a general aura of dirtiness. I am talking about America, not Chad or some third-world African nation.

In fact, I suspect someone in a poorer nation might take some more intiative in dress than our judicious Americans who are oft seen in Crocs, sweatpants or at best (worst?) business casual. They wear their suit sleeves too long and overall, appear slovenly and distinctly unstylish, as if they were actualy afraid to stand out which I suspect is the case--a sanitized metonymy.

thumbs up.

Hoboken is pretty bad. Went to a few bars in Nutley and Clifton (NJ) yesterday, WOW. Felt like Staten Island, mad blowouts, beaters and tans. Too much testosterone in the air.

Edit - Jersey Shore..

uh...georgetown is the most accessible for tourist shoppin etc...chinatown...that place suxx... i dun like any chinatown i been 2...wen i wuz yunger tho my parents used 2 tk me n my brother 2 dis restaurant in chinatown n we used 2 like it...dunno

yea those kids with the kleen skateboards...wut up wit dat??? i mean u dont gotta keep it krispy its like buyin an atv n keepin it krispy just stoops.

btw u cant say 90s shit iz dead cuz supreme iz still koo n dats basikally all 90s shit ya dig?

no, no, no, that's not the 90's i meant. the 90's i meant was more along the aesthetic of those fresh prince caps. when are they gonna die!?!

Edit - Jersey Shore..

That's not a city, that's some kind of wild reservation. I don't go there without tear gas.

That's not a city, that's some kind of wild reservation. I don't go there without tear gas.

AYO.

Koreans over here try but just don't succeed as well.

So true.

One more to the list - Guam

You have to stay away from anything above Long Beach Island. LBI is ok. Avoid Wildwood and Ocean City on a weekend and they're nice. Don't go to Atlantic City unless you'll be drinking and willing to lose more money. Cape May is nice.

A lot of people in Australia consider a short sleeve collared shirt with a surf brand logo splattered over the front and/or back to be a dress shirt saved only for special occasions. This makes me sick.

And people wearing ill fitting cheap suits teamed with the oakleys they bought in 1994 and think they are still good because they are oakley. Plenty of people like that.

While on the topic of sunlasses 1/2 of sydney wear those god awful prada glasses with the metalic flame design on the arm that came out a couple of years ago. They probably get the prize of Sydney's worst dressed sheep.

edit: how could i forget the fat teenage girls wearing house of holland rip off tee's with tights and neon accesories. horrible.

vegas trash is so fun....

1076.jpg

make sure you bring your favorite lined shirt with you to vegas or you might look out of place.

1023.jpg

variations of the vertical lines works well too.

1038.jpg

if you cant afford the vertical lined vegas staple then you can look like a kid again with your favorite outlandish t shirt. its really cool when you make yourself look like a kid in vegas.

1083.jpg

and if you dont got those two style of shirts then make sure your freshly waxed chest is showing. these are the 3 types of dudes you find in vegas clubs.

1) the sheep with vertical lined shirts

2) the sprinkled around guys with their outlandish ed harly style shirts

3) the buff gym guy with the fresh shaved open chest shirts

1047.jpg

but hey vegas gots pussy all over that bitch...

1018.jpg

minus the fat one on the right...

1014.jpg

sunglasses is a must.

1021.jpg

1024.jpg

1050.jpg

bonus asian girls that any sufu member could fuck. threesome.

1081.jpg

1082.jpg

Guest scruf

Brittney%20with%20Grillz-thumb.JPG

Houston: we invented the grill.....

.....and infected everybody

deres sum hoez in diz house, point em out, point em out.

I went to school in Cleveland last year, and it wasn't all bad but I really got tired of all the clothes from American Eagle, Hollister or whereever.

It seems like such a cop out to true style. It is as though they see the ads or whatever, and the trendy stores and stuff and think they can just throw any distressed, poorly cut t shirt on with some shorts and be legit.

Meh, if they are into it that's cool I guess. Not my style, and not really my scene. So, I'm not at that school anymore.

And some people were styling for sure, just a lot more boring outfits than I expected.

New Jersey must be the tackiest place out there:

And what is with that mouth pout? Is it the water there?

carrotvo1.jpg

m_bc777e85e5db09adb070063f6cd1c878.jpg

db12026dy7.jpg

la11bb237b3c7792447467fxh2.jpg

l_4f9c221545d86c400f0a17c3f3435de4.jpg

VITAMIAN: i have a lot of respekk 4 old guy wiv glasses...he an OG

FEAR THE ALMIGHTY A|X BELT BUKLE

how the hell do you get an orange tan?

how the hell do you get an orange tan?

the same way your beloved ganguros do.

Guest jmatsu

not so much the ensembles in themselves (though there is an abundance of atrocities), but the consumer mentality and styling process of most hawaiians/hawaii residents (there are a couple of big fish in that small pond). maybe when i go back in a couple weeks shit might of progressed. maybe lowrider will have a pair of new boots.

Newcastle wins this thread by a fucking mile.

Ripped straight off geordie.co.uk:

Getting To Know The Locals

Charva Attire

Typical clothing for a Charva consists of baggy Eclipse jeans in either black or white, checked shirts, sports wear, usually ADIDAS (although a charva will never do sport, except for the odd game of football), and baseball caps usually Nike and anything with the Burberry pattern.

chav2.jpg

Apparently Dunlop tracksuits are also popular. Don't know about you, but I've never seen anything Dunlop that isn't a pair of tyres or tennis shoes.

Newcastle wins this thread by a fucking mile.

Apparently Dunlop tracksuits are also popular. Don't know about you, but I've never seen anything Dunlop that isn't a pair of tyres or tennis shoes.

tennis raquets?

Rome.

how is this even the case? the romans are the best italian dressers in my opinion. if you're referring to the really trashy teenage italian wear, milan tops rome.