"Spruce" Sample Sale. Yep

Kane

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone post the chest size for smalls and x-smalls (tees) and confirm if they shrink in the wash (how much). I'm a size 46 so I was thinking of getting smalls but x-smalls might fit better...

can anyone tell me the difference in sizing between spruce and w+h? i have a black w+h tiger fleece in slim fit small that is just a tad bigger than i would like and that measures about 19" pit to pit (22" including the little triangle part). i'm thinking of picking up an XS tiger fleece but not sure whether in slim fit or classic fit. i've heard that spruce runs a bit smaller and that tiger fleece stretches a bit, so if anyone has measurements or any info let me know

So no one buys and then sells on here medium slim fits anymore? So many smalls....

There's a fair bit of good stuff, and I grabbed a white riri zipper hoodie, and a sweater, and a thermal. Everything is great except that I hadn't noticed the thermal has one sleeve that's far shorter than the other. I'll be going back tomorrow for more.

• 1 month later...