"Spruce" Sample Sale. Yep

Kane

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, another sample sale?! I've done pickups in the past for people, and I'll do them again this time. The fee will be the same as all of the other people doing proxy's.

Item Cost + Shipping + 15%

If anyone needs a pickup, I can do it for you, but I won't be buying too much... Can't buy out the whole place haha.

Hmm, another sample sale?! I've done pickups in the past for people, and I'll do them again this time. The fee will be the same as all of the other people doing proxy's.

If anyone needs a pickup, I can do it for you, but I won't be buying too much... Can't buy out the whole place haha.

Get yo' ass over to the Vancouver Meetup thread, boy. ;)

If you can grab hoodies/outerwear/thermals/shirts in Slim Fit Small, or Classic Fit XS, I'd love to pick them off of you. :)

I was really hoping no one would post this :(

Anyways, I'm really choked about the timing of this sale because the Alife x Puma's come out on the 18th and I was pretty sure I was going to be cleaning out my account on the 18th but it looks like the 17th will have me broker than a joke.

If anyone is planning on going, please don't be a douchebag and show up at like 9am!

So what are the prices at this sale like?

In the past the prices have been something like $5 for a tee, $15 for crewnecks, $40 for hoodies, $30 for zipups and $50 for jackets I think - though I think they were a bit cheaper at the last sale since they weren't selling branded stuff.

Size xxl and if youre serious Ill give you my celly # or you give me yours and what time youll be there so I can tell whomever what I need out the pickings ..

cop fee will be fair but we will discuss it and come to agreement depending on amount of items copped and/or price of items copped ..

PLEASE ?

thanks

Just got back from the sale. It was nice to meet Kubrick and some other SuFu lurkers. I got there about 25 minutes early and there was only the 4 of us in line - suprisingly a lot less people than the last sale. A guy came down and said that the sale was going to be delayed because they were running behind. He said if we helped carry boxes up from the warehouse we could spend some time browsing before they let everyone else in. They had stacks and stacks of boxes full of 2005 and 2006 W+H stuff just waiting for the next sale (none being put out for this one they said).

Pretty much everything was Spruce branded, as advertised. From what I remember, prices were a bit more than last time - $10 for shirts, $15 for thermals, $20 for dress shirts / cardigans, $30 for pullovers, $45 for zip hoodies and $80 for jackets. I got 3 medium zip hoodies (white, purple, purple tiger fleece - all slim fit), a black cardigan and a bunch of shirts. I may sell the hoodies if they don't fit my wife.

All in all it was a good sale. Kubrick said we should have done a picture but we didn't have a camera. Who else made it out?

Size xxl and if youre serious Ill give you my celly # or you give me yours and what time youll be there so I can tell whomever what I need out the pickings ..

There weren't any XXL sizes that I saw. My friend was trying on some of the XL stuff and he said that it fit more like a large on him.

How were the dress shirts, were they a straigh hem across the bottom? Damn forgo to tell adrian to grab me some dress shirts. Hoping next year when im down in Van for friends wedding it will fall during the sale, hahaah...

I didn't actually see any dress shirts that I can recall. They had some polos but that was the most dressy clothing I saw.