chris

yes or no? / this or that?

post pics

Summer jacket.. Which one?? Looking for quality and versatility.. And style of course.

Vis

_1060236.jpg

Nonnative

20140415_766452.jpg

EG

6cebd085f64d19c1112291c4e1004174.jpg

versatility 1 or 3, neither of those are particularly stylish though.

What would you suggest then? Or do you think streetwear per defnition isn't stylish?

nice streetwear style m8

hella streets of ur suburban neighborhood 

boring jackets. 

get some faceTASM / phenomenon for sufu steez

no

Well that depends, would you rather look like a grandfather or a grandmother playing tennis?

Very helpful, tennis is the way to go. 

Edit: didn't get tennis, nor grandpa

Edited by gollygee

Hey everyone, I'm no RO expert, so was wondering what's your thought on the SS14 flight bomber? http://www.farfetch.com/ca/shopping/men/rick-owens-bomber-jacket-item-10618504.aspxx

A friend offered me his for around ~400 pounds, he said that it's brand new. I haven't really see it yet but I probably will this weekend since I'm going to visit him. For 400 pounds, is it worth it? Y/N? Also how's the quality of it compared with previous and recent seasons. The thing that puts me off the most is the fact that it's 100% cotton where usually I expect a better material from the mainline but hey I'm no expert. Did I miss something?

Appreciate the help!

Nah

O4403-1ShirtCharcoal_1024x1024.jpg?v=143

not asking if this looks good necessarily, but i'm curious if i should buy it considering i mostly want to wear the shirt underneath a black leather jacket that has cotton raglan sleeves / hood (you can probably guess what this is). color of the sleeves is a light grey similar to this. but without any brown mixed in.

Edited by uizm

don't know if it's my place to be saying much re: logic behind buys
but isn't it odd to buy something just because you only really want to use it one way? or at least that's kind of how it sounds with how you're talking about it.
way i see it
if you can buy without flinching then why not; looks fine

don't know if it's my place to be saying much re: logic behind buys

but isn't it odd to buy something just because you only really want to use it one way? or at least that's kind of how it sounds with how you're talking about it.

way i see it

if you can buy without flinching then why not; looks fine

lol, i'm an OD perfectionist when it comes to clothing. even if i can afford a $430 shirt like that, i obsess over the real value of it in my wardrobe weeks before purchasing; and if it doesn't work the way i want it to, i usually end up reselling

i appreciate the input though! now i'm just trying to choose between getting that or spending an extra 250 on an fbt preorder

Edited by uizm

Hoping to get some advice.

I'm thinking of buying my first piece of designer clothing from my favorite designer, Rick Owens. The thing is, i'm unsure of what to get. I really want to get his double layered unstable tee but I couldnt find it anywhere online, also maybe I should start with a jacket or shoes. What do you guys think?

N2Opg36l.jpg

if i were in your position i would get these flip flops first before anything else...

I like how this guy waited 9 months while sitting on that username and finally decided to take the plunge and make this asinine thread. 

This thread is fucking adorable

your username suggests a collective opinion is futile.

I would say no though.

Then why would I ask? Thanks for your advice though.

Personally I'd go with the flip flops that fewgale mentioned. They're a Rick classic and can be dressed up or down depending on your wardrobe and mood. If you have the cash, get a pair in black and pair in white so you can mix it up.