yes or no? / this or that?

chris

Norse Projects jacket and sweat:

norse-projects-x-elka-4-pocket-long-jack

img_9712_0.jpg

Both would serve as basics. Don't own any NP pieces yet, looking for high quality that fits well. Meant to be conservative as I'll wear 'em with other stuff that's supposed to stand out more. y/n?

Also, these Asics x Titolo, digging the details but not sure if they're over the top

asicspapercut.jpg

Thanks

Edited by Mikez

^get the coat I have one and I wear it all the time cycling, pretty nice but know what you're getting into when you're purchasing a rubberized coat (ur gona fuckin sweat buddy)

idk anything about their sweats and those shoes are pretty ugly i think

Royale high in particular..

I don't know what to make of this really. On the one hand you apparently have fantastic quality on par with buschemi (he is 1 half of greats)

comparison here - 

and the shoes are ridiculously cheap for what they claim to be in quality, however i can't help but feel that certain design aspects, even the silhouette in general leave some things to be desired... the stitches on the side seem pointless, and the branding on the tongue and heel is a bit too in your face for my liking.

http://www.greats.com/products/the-royale-high-blanco

Thoughts?

don't know if they deserve their own thread tbh. i can't get behind the buscemi (sp???) sneakers; flagrant and ugly af imho. i get what they're going for but i'm miles away from target market; would rather wear louboutin sneakers if we're on the subject and even those i don't really like.

that aside i can't be driven to care about the "quality" of greats. stuff looks meh from what i've seen. same old portugal type sole or whatever, and even if the leather's quality is great i don't like what the shoes are aesthetically + the air they lend to a fit as a whole + overall vibe. just can't.

ergo: no.
just my two cents tho.

yeah by and large i agree with you, i would never wear buscemi either, (leave that to bieber) more of a minimalist sneaker type person. The reason my attention was initially piqued was because they do claim to use the same italian factory, margon sole and leather as all the other lux sneaker brands and can get away with the low price because they sell them direct, as opposed to a 3rd party. Thread doesn't need to stay if no ones interested, just can't seem to find trusted opinions on the matter anywhere.

ill probably cough up a bit more for some CPs or something instead.

• 2 weeks later...

Just copped some Officine Creative boots brand new online (full price also), opened the box to find that the shoe-box was slightly ripped and that the right boot had obviously been tried on before, as the leather was already creased up compared to the left.

My OCD is killing me - not sure whether to return them or not. I'm wary of telling the place I got them from about the issues with the boots lest they think I did it to the shoes. There is a label in the box saying that the returns policy is void if there are ANY signs of wear.

I'm leaning towards straight up returning them because I'm not 100% happy, and at full price I would expect brand new stuff. Any suggestions?

Edited by broken_dubz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...