chris

yes or no? / this or that?

I'm a fan of the lower profile on the Paul Smith's. Most people tend to go for the chunkier silhouette, though.

Want something white and low that goes with a kind of folksy Americana look.its either great or terrible, I can't decide.

post-195527-0-11426700-1417841848_thumb.jpg

SLP. Aspiring for an SLP style. Just tossed out like 3/4 of my wardrobe though and I reckon black, raw, and a dark wash set of jeans should be acquired before pushing for light wash. These are tempting because they're 50% off. y/n?

Apologies for size of the photo.. I really have no idea how to change it.

41418M021001_1.jpg

14573601.png

either a big no or a yes in my head, idk, the fit ive saw with them are pretty fuckin bad

I own the black ones..Size up and they are so comfortable..

Personally find these more appealing in terms of Broken Homme, providing they have your size in stock of course

CONRAD413-WEB4.jpg

Other than that, yellow contrast stitching on the first reminds me too much of Dr. Marten's so the Ronnie Fiegs get a vote by a hair. Lesser of two evils.

I guess I'll wait on the boots; I'm still trying to decide what looks good in a boot.  But thoughts on the sweater?

But thoughts on the sweater?

I imagine it looks best if you´re skinny.

It looks like something a russian bouncer would wear on his day off (in ways I fail to describe) if you got muscles.

If the sweater is your biggest purchase yet, I'd say no. When starting off it's better to get more basic tops and invest in things like jackets and coats. Expensive sweaters is probably one of the last things you should invest in.

If the sweater is your biggest purchase yet, I'd say no. When starting off it's better to get more basic tops and invest in things like jackets and coats. Expensive sweaters is probably one of the last things you should invest in.

This!