yes or no? / this or that?

chris

has anyone kopped or have anything from all that is left?

i like what i c and have heard (not much tbh).  can anyone gimme deats/411, or specific no-no's?

allthatisleft_zpsfab72c8f.jpg

photo-91_zps7619ab32.jpg

liner_zps9c78ee22.jpg

SUIT2_zps45d6916c.jpg

photo1-1_zpsca26b623.jpg

Edited by SSchadenfreude

bpy9mqO.jpg

thoughts on both pants and jacket? less undecided on pants, but looking for decent blazer, honestly probably only buying if it hits sale, which i think it will. not sure on quality of UC blazers compared to similar price ranged

was hoping for sage counsel. shit. and i have looked around awhile, but surely you dont mean by "some work yourself" as in to go and communicate with a fashion forum that knows first hand about +/- of similar priced ranged blazers....not everyone has luxury of being able to see images on rakuten and understand quality like yourself. thanks anyways for advice.

looking for honest opinions from knowledgeable people not trying to sell a product, didnt seem like a big deal at the time. apologies.

Edited by Kaf

You're true to the attitude description on your profile.

I asked for it, special

was hoping for sage counsel. shit. and i have looked around awhile, but surely you dont mean by "some work yourself" as in to go and communicate with a fashion forum that knows first hand about +/- of similar priced ranged blazers....not everyone has luxury of being able to see images on rakuten and understand quality like yourself. thanks anyways for advice.

looking for honest opinions from knowledgeable people not trying to sell a product, didnt seem like a big deal at the time. apologies.

oLTQIIY.gif

Edited by Saturdaynight Big Nukeman

I asked for it, special

How hard is looking at measurements? Is it really that much of a stretch to ask you to think "Yeah, the textiles Jcrew use probably aren't as great as Stephan Schneinder's?". Is looking on Grailed or Rakuten that fucking taxing? Because that's the sort of "work" I mean, it doesn't take a ton of effort or intellect to do that. Might not be the perfect fit, you might misgauge your measurements, but you yourself know them better than I do.

how did this come to measurements? that makes no sense. i never asked about fit. come on, you think you're smarter than that. broken down, in SuFu's collective opinion, what are good alternatives for blazers in 800 USD ish price range from reputable brands that are available to purchase online? holy shit. you take online shit way too serious man.

how did this come to measurements? that makes no sense. i never asked about fit. come on, you think you're smarter than that. broken down, in SuFu's collective opinion, what are good alternatives for blazers in 800 USD ish price range from reputable brands that are available to purchase online? holy shit. you take online shit way too serious man.

oLTQIIY.gif

so if you had two identically sized blazers, one is junya one is UC, which would you go with? maybe cdgh+ compared to SS, what then? how are you bout to speak with some kind of 3rd person omniscient certainty of how much effort ive put into it? look dude, you're admittedly an asshole for little to no reason, which is fine, but you give up the right to certain things like making absurd judgements and continuing to be taken seriously. kinda goes hand in hand. 

for the record, i don't get to get out much due to school/military situation, only get to go to new york and go to dsm and other shops that bastardize outlook on purchasing clothes, that's why i innocently looked for other opinions. sorry if you are so compelled to respond, critique, or pass judgement on anything you see on sufu. must be taxing to be in your position.

UC stuff is honestly really underwhelming in terms of quality, from personal experience. Almost all substantial UC pieces i've had, i've sold off because I wasn't impressed with the quality. Can't speak for newer season stuff. I don't really think UC is worth it at all at retail prices unless you just really love the design of whatever piece.

Junya, CDGH+, Yohji are all much better in terms of price-quality correlation, especially when buying used imo.

so if you had two identically sized blazers, one is junya one is UC, which would you go with? maybe cdgh+ compared to SS, what then? how are you bout to speak with some kind of 3rd person omniscient certainty of how much effort ive put into it? look dude, you're admittedly an asshole for little to no reason, which is fine, but you give up the right to certain things like making absurd judgements and continuing to be taken seriously. kinda goes hand in hand. 

for the record, i don't get to get out much due to school/military situation, only get to go to new york and go to dsm and other shops that bastardize outlook on purchasing clothes, that's why i innocently looked for other opinions. sorry if you are so compelled to respond, critique, or pass judgement on anything you see on sufu. must be taxing to be in your position.

oLTQIIY.gif

lols, you're the one who decided to spend 10 minutes of your life on a forum bitching rather than giving a quick honest opinion (see alex's). like obviously i dont really care that much what you have to say, and it would be far from the end all to buying a jacket, but anything helps....i guess. anyways, i hope today goes better than yesterday for you. always enjoy seeing you self destruct on clothing forum!

lols, you're the one who decided to spend 10 minutes of your life on a forum bitching rather than giving a quick honest opinion (see alex's). like obviously i dont really care that much what you have to say, and it would be far from the end all to buying a jacket, but anything helps....i guess. anyways, i hope today goes better than yesterday for you. always enjoy seeing you self destruct on clothing forum!

oLTQIIY.gif

why the fuck did u pos rep him lol

cause it doesn't matter, kinda cause i truly dont give a shit, kinda cause its a more fun way to egg him on i dont know, no reason really i suppose. he obviously cares a lot more about this kind of thing than most, throw him a bone, make his day maybe?

bpy9mqO.jpg

thoughts on both pants and jacket? less undecided on pants, but looking for decent blazer, honestly probably only buying if it hits sale, which i think it will. not sure on quality of UC blazers compared to similar price ranged

You want a short blazer or a tech blazer or wut?

im like 6 3, skinny athlete. i was really looking for a slim fitting tailored look. after research (nukeman) i was finding a lot of looser fits from yohji or cdgh+ and i really just dont like junya for whatever reason, reminds me of old people. im not looking to buy used as i cant do the whole return thing if fit doesnt work out. admittedly i care about branding and do like look of this blazer, but not sure on quality as ive never had chance to physically compare UC with other higher end (as far as price) brands.