yes or no? / this or that?

chris

neither.  save yr $, and buy something good

what's the difference between solovair shoes and the current "made in england" docs?

are the MIE docs simply made in the same (old) factory?

i'm not so much a fan of the rampant interest in demure derbys lately on this board, but if you must decide, british is best

considering a rimowa carry-on luggage case to replace a decade-old reebok gym bag to make up for all those flights of peasant-ness 

rimowa-tops-aluminium-stealth-schwarz.jp

what else is light, well-made and looks relatively unassuming? not really liking the samsonites aesthetic but don't know what else is out there. help pls.

I'm late but

get it

I was in same boat

got myself the pearl pink

lasted me well through few trips last year, love the lightness of it

what's the difference between solovair shoes and the current "made in england" docs?

i'm not so much a fan of the rampant interest in demure derbys lately on this board, but if you must decide, british is best

Not sure but I do believe they are made in the same factory.  DM doesn't make enough MIE's to own that factory anymore.  Solovair are slightly slimmer going from the posts on their facebook page.

Edited by Desi

I read a post on some forum a while back from the guy that runs the Solovair distro in the US and he said that Solovair is produced in the same NPS-operated factory that the original 1460s were manufactured in and that the new MIE Docs are contracted to other companies in that area.

1zgzytc.jpg

y/n

the one in the back

for some reason Barney's feel like it's a bit bigger but same price as one in neiman.

//if they made a long strap separate to buy or instead of the pouch, to connect those two sides, I would buy in a heart beat, shuddering at the drop in savings aside, cos I really want a bag I can wear messenger style when it gets heavy esp considering thickness of leather

so close to buying these because I love how they look on their own, I'm only worried about what else would fit along with them. any reason i shouldn't cop these?

Have you seen them in person? I thought that the nicest pair but they ugly As FUCK, the black ones are a little subtler but really they seem photogenic more than anything.