yes or no? / this or that?

chris

I'd go for the flannel. Maas and Stacks continue to carry interesting product and they make an effort to keep their thread on here updated, so I try to support them when they have something I am looking for. 

maisonkitsunexedwardgreen_zpsca7afbef.jp

Junya_Watanabe_by_COMME_des_GARCONS_CDG_

or

both fit like $$$ (sleeves don't flare like that on me)

Leaning more towards the flannel even though I have plenty of long-shirts b/c not too sure how junya would fit in my wardrobe.

600x600-2013112100049.jpg

or

@schad, no to the kitsune brogues. Thom browne is better shape for similar or same price. Also I prefer the junya jeans to the flannel, and the nat dye pfd is much better than that other POS

image-5.jpg

pretty subtle adi's?

yay or nay?

are you still gonna b able to pay 4 internet or lunch if you kop these? they're fuckn adidas. who cares? just kop if u want .

no need to alert the pentagon or nothin

Edited by SSchadenfreude

I've had this Norse sweater. Didn't think it was the great the first couple of times I tried it on, I think it stretched and loosen and got better.

Now (w/ flash)

5mf8SoXl.jpg

Now (w/out flash)

I5WwT8Ol.jpg

first time tried on

bVYab9ol.jpg

Need second opinions about the sweater.

Is the current fitting fine?

Could I size up for a looser (probably better) fit?

I'm not particularly thrilled about the elbow patches. Anyone see it work?

Edited by killerfrenzi

no to hender schemes, the raw leather thing is a gimmick and the straps don't work correctly on the af1 jawns so everybody removes them. If you are looking for AF1 type sneakers but better, common projects has some fire midtops modeled after the af1 in a wheat suede with gumsole. Releases this spring, just wait for those imo

Hmm. No local stockists though and hate buying shoes (and most things) online.

just try them on next japland trip.  the colorway you posted is usually in stock.  the black upon release sells out fast.  navy is near impossible to get now.

def buy in jp or get a friend to kop and send if you arent going.  even a proxy fee would be much cheaper than buying online.