yes or no? / this or that?

chris

just a heads up, sizing is a bit different on their bombers. im too big for a large and too small for an xl (although both would work). most of the issues i have are with length, and while i dont mind the cropped look, i try to avoid that and the bomber just doesn't work with my height 6'2"

Edited by Fycus

just a heads up, sizing is a bit different on their bombers. im too big for a large and too small for an xl (although both would work). most of the issues i have are with length, and while i dont mind the cropped look, i try to avoid that and the bomber just doesn't work with my height 6'2"

I got the XS. I am 5'7 and 130 so I think I should be fine.

Posted · Hidden by Mauisnake, February 19, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Mauisnake, February 19, 2012 - No reason given

i feel like i'm going off topic with this question now, but can anyone recommend any sweatpants that resemble last season's T by Alexander Wang siro terry sweats?

they are these:

pop_43675_0811.jpg

i've been looking all over for something similar but they are sold out everywhere.

i need a waterproof shell, my north face hyvent pos is falling apart, this can be had for >140$

I have that NSW M-65, and I love it. It isn't as minimal as say Arc'teryx or Acronym, but at that price it's a steal.

Not sure I would use it in as a rain jacket though.

Edited by aoi

Nike-Free-Run-2-Womens-Running-Shoe1.jpg

For running. Yes or no?

no for running. maybe for in gym training.

the free sole isn't really built for distance running. even the thinnest lunar sole has more support and is far more comfortable.

unless you're use to running in vibram shoes than I'm sure you're feet are strong enough to run in anything.

no for running. maybe for in gym training.

the free sole isn't really built for distance running. even the thinnest lunar sole has more support and is far more comfortable.

unless you're use to running in vibram shoes than I'm sure you're feet are strong enough to run in anything.

Isn't that the point though? To mimic barefoot running.

Isn't that the point though? To mimic barefoot running.

true but i thought you had to build that up. if you go running like 5+ miles in these or vibrams without some working up, you will regret it. i have a foot injury to back up the claim.