yes or no? / this or that?

chris

Posted · Hidden by its always cloudy, February 14, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by its always cloudy, February 14, 2012 - No reason given

found a couple different versions of the 4th garbstore jacket...

4691.jpg

^ one from yesterday comes in a "triple ply cotton chino, with a sanforized finish."

But THEN there's these numbers, same style of jacket but they're made with "Double face Japanese cotton, striped reverse face."

7035.jpg

7033.jpg

Sorry for the annoyances, first time buying anything online that wasn't a tee shirt. Personally I think the chocolate one looks nice.

adidas, some kzks. there're fit pics around. in the lookbook they're kind of large looking in the lower leg but the back zip should taper them nicely. it's either that or wear like this:

zoom.jpg

doubtful i'd wear in same vein though.

Yeah I think those could be pulled off for sure depending on what you have to go with it. I definitely wouldn't wear it with shoes like that though. Quality is questionable since it's adidas but if you don't mind I'd say go for it.

i dont quite understand the appeal of those jil sander snake print tees but get the second pair of gats

Agreed. I kind of like the idea but they just ended up feeling kind of stale. There was a grey one right? If so that one appealed to me the most. Those colors seem difficult to work into a full outfit.

For the GATs, I'd say the first pair. Second just seems way too plain at this point for me. I'd actually look for a different pair than either of those though.