chris

yes or no? / this or that?

if you plan on using the pack for school, the 25th can be kinda limiting. The laptop sleeve is large enough to fit a 15" laptop, which is nice, but there are not many pockets - only the side two. if you're fine with stuffing the main zipper (i.e., don't need a lot of compartmentalization), then it's a great pack. the leather bottom has held heavy loads of books for me quarter after quarter.

Thanks guys for the advice! Looks like I'm going for #2, I was leaning towards that pack too. I do plan on using it for school and also for light travel. I usually just carry around one textbook sometimes two. Plus, I almost always carry my 13" mbp.

i dunno, there's a lot of throwback packs comin out

most of em are dope i think

but i dunno

i dunno

fWanted rick monkey boots, but can't afford them right now...

shoes_iaec1225943.jpg

Planning to spray paint the sole/stitching black

y/n? any other suggestions for monkey boots?

check out the trickers monkey boots. they have a slimmer profile with a much more "casual" feel when compared to the boots posted.

http://www.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&biw=1280&bih=585&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=tricker+monkey+boots&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=

now getting a hold of these could possibly be the next question asked on a small questions thread...gluck finding your ideal pair of boots

y6I5G.jpg

y/n? any exp with similar bags? i think it looks dope, but i'm worried it will be super uncomfortable to actually use.

4355408901_dd78458c59.jpg

as summer beaters, y/n? i expect the quality to be crappish but they sell for less than 50%

y/n? any exp with similar bags? i think it looks dope, but i'm worried it will be super uncomfortable to actually use.

I have a bag like that, which I haven't used in probably 3 years. It's not very uncomfortable to wear - almost the same as a messenger, but it's bouncing off your back, instead of your hips/ass. But the closure would always slide open, and I had to tie the ropes to prevent it from opening. Which was a real hassle. Not worth it imo.

4355408901_dd78458c59.jpg

as summer beaters, y/n? i expect the quality to be crappish but they sell for less than 50%

where do they sell those for 50%?

thanks freecat. does anybody know if the sizing is the same as for the original CPs?

hellllll yeaaaa boy i would buy if i wasn't #peasantstatused

fWanted rick monkey boots, but can't afford them right now...

shoes_iaec1225943.jpg

Planning to spray paint the sole/stitching black

y/n? any other suggestions for monkey boots?

YAY and there's no need to spray paint if you can track down these (style name is peter boot):

shoe147509.jpg

also you'll find the shape irl isn't as bulky and it also improves with a bit of wear, the shape is perfect imo.

i would avoid the trickers monkey boots if you wanted the rick jawnz in the first place, completely different style.

beats?? i dont get it

I think he's saying "only if you're gay". Not sure. I like em. Cop em if you got money to spend.

Obbi Good Leather with leather rein:

http://www.obbigoodlabel.com/store/native-travellers/ogl-nt-condor-veg-tan-long-wallet/

Or:

Comme des Garcons something classy.

I wear jeans everyday, but even so, CDG would be more versatile, and I wouldn't hate it's style in a year (which is a risk with a biker wallet).

Obbi Good Leather with leather rein:

http://www.obbigoodlabel.com/store/native-travellers/ogl-nt-condor-veg-tan-long-wallet/

Or:

Comme des Garcons something classy.

I wear jeans everyday, but even so, CDG would be more versatile, and I wouldn't hate it's style in a year (which is a risk with a biker wallet).

CDG easy! they make fantastic wallets....i also really dislike the patent leather bit on those shoes