yes or no? / this or that?

chris

i may be alone here, but i think this could work. obviously not zipped up to your nose, but as long as it's not blazing hot out i think it'd be a good early summer look.

I still think it's a stretch. It's about as good an idea in warm weather as a broadway musical based on Green Day's "American Idiot." Oh, wait...

^ any other bucks you would recommend, catch?

i'm trying to grab a pair for <$90 retail

Go to nordstroms rack on rt 4, they have a bunch of bucks in there right now, if you dont find them in there you'll find them in Century 21.

They got Florsheim and Bass both in their for cheap, and other stuff too

Grrr. I check those Kazuki Adidas in person. The upper is nice but the sole kinda throw it off.

Compare my old stan smiths vintage (IMO best white lows of all time):

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlgf0yb8CPugGuTjYSpwPsIkKrZBV8nSxlROiWAPNZ_wAfZ9He7A

Sole is thicker and nicer than the weird thinner sole and more pointed toe on those kazukis, not to mention overall better shape in the heel counter.

But yea leopard print is bananas.

I know Im nitpicking but still cop???

Looks really dull tbh, why not the classic? (you have already?)

Because I could potentially cop these for a lot less. And nope, don't already have, but also very much want.

I would wear those sneakers

I need reassurance and/or disapproval to counteract this!

apc new standard or petite standard?

and how do I size these shits?

measure a pair of jeans that fits me nicely, compare to context measurements and THEN size down 2 or 3 or 4 or 5???????

New Standard for sure, petite standard is too low rise

I would say don't even size down too much, measured 1 inch down from your current waist.

It's like, let the things get baggy you know? you'll probably wash them once a month or something... they're just jeans

All this major sizing down shit is dumb IMO

apc new standard or petite standard?

and how do I size these shits?

measure a pair of jeans that fits me nicely, compare to context measurements and THEN size down 2 or 3 or 4 or 5???????

measure your waist size, subtract two, and check context measurements and see which if you prefer the PS or NS. i would go with the pair of jeans that fit you nicely only if it is snug on the waist. still gotta -2 with those jeans, too.

the PS are more tapered and have a lower rise. if you just compare the measurements from the knee up, the fits have fairly similar cuts.