yes or no? / this or that?

chris

Yeah, I think the white soles look gimmicky. Like "hey look at me!" desparation. Plus, the leather looks average...

I'm considering these...(yes/no)?

img10474469643yr7.jpg

how much?

what are you gonna wear these with?

do not like. silhouette too femme. what is that, male version of balenciaga boot?

Actually that's why I like them, they have a cloak-ish feel to them and would loook sex with some skinny jeans stacked nicely. But the price is puttting me off. I'm probably gonna wait until they go on sale for around $400-$500....

About $700...all my cloak shit. haha. It's expensive, so that's why I'm waivering....

i don't think they're bad at all. they look like some shit that the horrors or some garage band would wear. if they work with the your wardrobe, why not? i can also see them being worn with suits for your work.

i don't think they're bad at all. they look like some shit that the horrors or some garage band would wear. if the work with the your wardrobe, why not? i can also see them being worn with suits for your work.

Yeah, it would be new beater boots...prolly when I get back to TYO.

i wish there was a picture of those butteros in charcoal. isn't onee on the barneys website as far as i can see, but it always loads so slow for me so idk.

anyway butteros for sure. i'm not really a fan of most non lace up boots

also djrajio, not feeling the boots. don't like the color or the shape at all

Yeah, I think the white soles look gimmicky. Like "hey look at me!" desparation. Plus, the leather looks average...

I'm considering these...(yes/no)?

img10474469643yr7.jpg

For strictly casual use, these fit well into a Cloak inspired look. I agree that they are borderline too feminine though (I think it's the shape of the toe) With suits...no way. Unless it's like a casual Lad Musician suit or something. Based on your comprehension of different looks though, my guess is that you'd never wear them with a suit in the classical sense. $700 seems like a price ripe for a discount...

Swear Jimmys

_image_shop_1_420315-1636.jpg

With a suit on new years... yes or no?

You may be looking for it, but these have a pretty pointy toe. I ordered a pair of Jimmys off Zappos a little while ago, expecting something at least a little more rounded but was disappointed by the shape.

this guy selling all this dior repro shit, is he legit?

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZimmi2003jp