chris

yes or no? / this or that?

Yes to those if you're a balla. I'm a more surplus / treft guy for gloves though...

okay, and you can get me a $275 gift certificate for south willard.

(ps. i'm secretly glad analog approves, despite knowing nothing about you, even your sex)

No, they would have looked better without the first buckle near the toe. Just odd.:confused:

i dont want/need approval, but these havent arrived yet, so i cant post them in recent purchases, but i'm excited, because ive spent most of this year fiending for a patent grey shoe.

6jzq789.jpg

Ah fuck, if they are around 200-300, you did well sir.

You'd have gotten a "yes" from me if you had needed to ask, but those really don't need to be in this thread and you know it. However, it is the first "yes" in like four pages so it's a nice break.

All three of those are Japans equivalent of eurotrash in my opinion. Someone needs to think of a clever word to describe it. "Japantrash" just doesn't sound good.

They're all pretty cheap looking and the first pair is kind of femme. I'd pass, unless you're enamored with the last pair, in which case I'd go for some Frye boots. Probably better quality, although to be honest I haven't handled them in person so I can't say for sure.

All three of those are Japans equivalent of eurotrash in my opinion. Someone needs to think of a clever word to describe it. "Japantrash" just doesn't sound good.

They're all pretty cheap looking and the first pair is kind of femme. I'd pass, unless you're enamored with the last pair, in which case I'd go for some Frye boots. Probably better quality, although to be honest I haven't handled them in person so I can't say for sure.

when did looking kind of femme ever become a problem here on sufu? i must have read that "too feminine" shit like 10 times this week. we wear skin-tight denim for gods sake. i mean i personally dont like the sight of leggings on men, but those boots are much more masculine than colorful tights.

i still <3 u servo.

I may sound really retarded, but I want something that gives a really raggedy look. I know that depends on the rest of the outfit and the wear due to time. I remember realmyth selling julius boots with green laces, and I thought those were perfect.

I may sound really retarded, but I want something that gives a really raggedy look. I know that depends on the rest of the outfit and the wear due to time. I remember realmyth selling julius boots with green laces, and I thought those were perfect.

just buy some used thrift store boots if you want raggedy.