chris

yes or no? / this or that?

absolute no as well.

Are you Vincent Gallo? Please no, otherwise, nice addition to your wardrobe Vincent!

im starting to really get tired of the really-pointy-i-can-stab-you-with-my-shoe look.

he said its a 44 or 46 or something. you are a 50

Ah, I aint seen that fam. Thanks for lookin out.

54047279sm9.png

http://www.barneyscoop.com/b/c/browse/product.s?productId=600023&source=category&index=16&prodIndex=16&listSize=45&categoryId=38

On sale. Kinda like em'. Remind me of the ccp shoes coldrice was selling awhile back although not as nice. Anyone seen these in person? Made in italy but the hell if that means anything. Do these look/feel like asshole in person? I don't know, kinda wanna cop. Wouldn't mind some "off" dress shoes to wear casually and i'm a poor peasant/plebe.

if it constantly bunches up like that around your chest. no.

otherwise no harm in a simple sweater.

what fabric? unless its cashmere or something, just buy a hanes pullover.

54047279sm9.png

http://www.barneyscoop.com/b/c/browse/product.s?productId=600023&source=category&index=16&prodIndex=16&listSize=45&categoryId=38

On sale. Kinda like em'. Remind me of the ccp shoes coldrice was selling awhile back although not as nice. Anyone seen these in person? Made in italy but the hell if that means anything. Do these look/feel like asshole in person? I don't know, kinda wanna cop. Wouldn't mind some "off" dress shoes to wear casually and i'm a poor peasant/plebe.

They don't look half bad, not sure about the toe shape.

They don't look half bad, not sure about the toe shape.

That's why i wish i could see them in person. Kinda hoping someone here might have seen them instore. If you're a 10.5, don't even think about it, clopek. Anyone know if barneys 30 day return policy applies to sale items? It doesn't say anything special about sale items but just checking. Might just check em' out.

The bottom looks like the bottom is not buttoned

That's why i wish i could see them in person. Kinda hoping someone here might have seen them instore. If you're a 10.5, don't even think about it, clopek. Anyone know if barneys 30 day return policy applies to sale items? It doesn't say anything special about sale items but just checking. Might just check em' out.

House brand shoes run large, I'd say cop a 9. The thing I love about barneys is that it's the only high end place you can return sale shit. Read the online policies you lazy ass.

PS. ^That bitch loves it in the ass.