yes or no? / this or that?

chris

macuser: what's the sizing on those Testoni's like? Is the size on STP UK or US ? Thanks.

They run under US sizing on the site... I'm a 9.5 D in dress shoes, and I wear the same in Testoni. They fit perfectly, maybe a little slimmer through the heel than most other standard dress shoes (say, Allen Edmonds or C&J)

^^

Personally, I like the Jimmy as well, but you're comparing a sneaker with a dress shoe, so really they're different looks/styles and really just depend which you think you will get more wear out of/will fit your style better.

But the Dean, to me, looks just too plain, I really dislike how the pretty much the entire side of the shoe is just un-perforated, if you're gonna do a brogue/perforated shoe, please, go all out with it, don't do it half-assed.

- Ben

^^

I personally say no, really not liking the lapels. I'm also with homme on this one, I don't really like crushed jackets, and I feel like you could achieve the same effect, but in a nicer way, if you got a linen blazer like that. I have a linen Costume National one from this past s/s season, and it's my favorite of any of my blazers by far. I'm also kinda iffy on the clasp..... not sure if I like the gap it creates, but also digging the fact that it's unusual.

- Ben

$490

i'm going to check it out tomorrow to see if the metal blend fabric amazes me or not. the blazer doesnt seem to have much going for it in the photo aside from the clasp in front.

Metal blend? Definitely a no in that case. Shit is annoying (itches/scratches). Tried it with many Costume National items... Don't bother. Go with linen or a boiled wool to have that kind of 'rumpled' look.

The jacket itself is somewhat ugly, regardless.

No on that one tofu.

Like everyone else, that slouchy crushed blazer thingy doesn't do it for me. It looks like a blazer got handled by dry cleaners from hell.

The proportion is off to me. But just now I was thinking it could actually be pulled off and look quite cool - think Ann D-esque...

Cheers mate

This suit for $400... originally $730ish.

I mean it looks like its a good deal, but what does everyone else think, im not going to be able to try it on, but ill obviously get it tailored.

You're going to have to be more descriptive w/ suits. What is the material? Who made it? What is the size and your size? Does it have vents, if so how many? Are the button on the sleeves working buttons? A suit has a dozen+ more criteria than a simple shoe or t-shirt.

You're going to have to be more descriptive w/ suits. What is the material? Who made it? What is the size and your size? Does it have vents, if so how many? Are the button on the sleeves working buttons? A suit has a dozen+ more criteria than a simple shoe or t-shirt.

it is a 48, which is my size since i am a 38 american...

It is made by j.lindeberg

Faux slash pocket at upper left side of chest. Buttons at cuffs, with tone-on-tone stitching throughout. 49% polyester, 49% viscose, 2% elastane

not sure about total vents/if any vents

photolarge8453in6.jpg