yes or no? / this or that?

chris

it's actually quite thin fleece. you can bite me, that way maybe you'll sell it to me later and i can cop dem jil sander right now.

judging by the pic i assume that it would work best bought at a fitted size.

if you are gonna examine this in person i need the 411. please. just how thin, sizing etc.

j skott sizing is super liberal, just like his sexuality.

i'd buy them. i ain't no racist. if chinaman are good enough to cook my food and wash my dishes then they're certainly good enough to make my footwear.

yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

you know... seeing as how washing dishes, cooking food, and shoe making are such similar trades.

the chinese here in new york must be trying really hard, here they say "polk flied"

nyc is tough town. they gotta do what they gotta do to survive...i guess.

i suppose i'd take a "polk flied" over a "pok-fly-lice."

cooking and shoemaking are two very, very similar trades. the washing dishes thing is obviously a throwaway, but the career trajectories of a chef and cobbler are quite similar. if you cant see the correlation between a man apprenticing at a restaurant, learning about using quality ingredients, and making a masterful meal and a man apprenticing with a leatherworker, learning about using quality components, and making a masterpiece pair of shoes, then you dont deserve the oxygen you breathe.

READ THIS BITCH OUT LIKE WHOA.

cooking and shoemaking are two very, very similar trades. the washing dishes thing is obviously a throwaway, but the career trajectories of a chef and cobbler are quite similar. if you cant see the correlation between a man apprenticing at a restaurant, learning about using quality ingredients, and making a masterful meal and a man apprenticing with a leatherworker, learning about using quality components, and making a masterpiece pair of shoes, then you dont deserve the oxygen you breathe.

you're reaching... very far.

a person skilled in the culinary arts would not necessarily make a good cobbler, just as a football player does not necessarily make a good carpenter. i'm not sure if you're implying that said chef would somehow pick up leatherworking techniques from disemboweling ducks for roasting, or if making fried rice (which you seem to find funny for some idiotic reason) will somehow make him or her keen on footwear aesthetics, but i stand by my notion that there is no direct correlation between a cook, shoe maker, and dish washer aside from the fact that they all use their hands.

I don't know if your squinty eyes made it so you can't read well, Mr. Wang, but re-read what OMC said and it actually makes sense. It ain't no brack magic.

by his logic we could correlate shoe making with any damn trade in existance. it's half assed. "LOL, THEY BOTH LEARN ABOUT STUFF BY WATCHING OTHER PEOPLE, SO THEY'RE LIKE THE SAME!!" :rolleyes:

you and your butt-buddy are jokes at best.

i'm enjoying these attempts to piss me off using chinese racial humor, especially considering i'm not asian. nice try, cuntflap.

by his logic we could correlate shoe making with any damn trade in existance. it's half assed. "LOL, THEY BOTH LEARN ABOUT STUFF BY WATCHING OTHER PEOPLE, SO THEY'RE LIKE THE SAME!!" :rolleyes:

you and your butt-buddy are jokes at best.

i'm enjoying these attempts to piss me off using chinese racial humor, especially considering i'm not asian. nice try, cuntflap.

no one's trying to piss you off, you're not that important.

and, for the sake of defending my incontrovertible argument, the point is that GOOD shoe making and being a GOOD chef both involve

a. handing down of traditions/customs/techniques/etc

b. a rigorous understanding of the raw materials essential to the craft

c. combining a+b in a manner that produces marketable results

yes this is a basic comparison, but that was the point in the first place.

yes, that makes it easy to compare shoe making to any OF THE OTHER TRADITIONAL HANDICRAFTS WHICH BECAME LEGITIMATE PROFESSIONS AND GAVE RISE TO WHAT EVENTUALLY BECAME THE MIDDLE CLASS IN EUROPEAN SOCIETY, SUCH AS COOKING AND BLACKSMITHING.

family_11_child_3.jpg