yes or no? / this or that?

chris

Yeah, I am leaning toward the cp highs right now for sure. I just emailed blackbird. Thanks for the feedback everyone!

if i were you, i would get black boots of some sort. the direction your style is heading, i wouldnt get any white sneakers. but then again, i dont wear white or sneakers often so maybe thats just my opinion.

he does ripoffs of stuff, yes. he posts here too.

zicoys seems cool...i like that he admits to them being "decoys," and yet he does tailor them himself... as well as wear his own creations! i can see that whole "luxury bowery boy/rock star" thing getting out of hand now though. americana+industrial+military+avant-tiny cut+fashonista homo=??????

if i were you, i would get black boots of some sort. the direction your style is heading, i wouldnt get any white sneakers. but then again, i dont wear white or sneakers often so maybe thats just my opinion.

well i just bought the cps the other day. black boots are definitely going to be my next purchase though. I've been wanting some for a long time; it's just hard to find a pair that i like and that I can afford. the sneakers i wear most often right now are my white chukkas, so i think these shoud fit in with what i wear pretty well, hopefully. if not maybe they'll show up on supermarket :P

aloha rag has white patent highs for 300 I think

speaking of which I need a new pair, my lows are trashed

don't lie. you don't own a pair. all you got are a pair of ancient reebocks (bought after cultpop...for shame!), supra, and those mystery diors.

i am too damn indecisive :( more input please. where is matsu-san? he seems to have knowledge of all things high top.

worm,

i can be honest now. ysl's rolling in my opinion are nice. the silouette is sleaker and more refined than that of the vans sk8 hi. the patents are nice, but the price point is alittle higher not to mention patent damages easier (signs of wear are more obvious). the regular soft leather rolling is very very comfortable (and age decently), whil the patent is not the most flexible (you can flex shit, but it fuck shit up). if you commit to ysl you are buying it more the the lable and the shoe's profile and their "hip" looong tongues. these are getting alittle played out in my circles, but if you live in a region that is not very fashion oriented and these units are hard to come by...then maybe you could break necks. for example i can't wear these in tokyo no more.

from day 3 i have been a big advocator of cps. great quality (soles=lavin soles), minimalist design that goes with everything. again, depending on where you live or where you'd wear them.

too me, cps have this sort of superfuture regiment connotation. anyway i don't give a fuck cause i probably bought them first. i could still wear these in tokyo. probably cool to wear to a hypbeast like function. maybe magic or some shit.

generic man is pretty much the same as cps in my opinion. quality wise i mean. price point is obviously similar 2. you might as well get these so that you can be one of the first few from sufu 2 cop. i like generic man. unfortunately the member "who" knew about them first, so i cannot 100% support the company...though i ordered a pair.

,my fingers hurt. now give me my fuckin rep.

generic man are really really nice, but they are made in portugal, not italy.

the textile and shoe industry in portugal is actually really good, but i feel weird buying something overseas that is probably made at a 100km distance from me.

did i say they were made in italy? i don't think so...

did i say they were made in italy? i don't think so...

i know you didn't, i mentioned it regarding the quality issue and comparison with CP. also, i think the price of generic man stuff is worse than cp's, considering how much cheaper it is to produce in portugal than italy. i bet construction and quality wise they are pretty damn good and close to CP, but if cp's are going for around 300, generic man should be going close to 200, maybe even less.

i know you didn't, i mentioned it regarding the quality issue and comparison with CP. also, i think the price of generic man stuff is worse than cp's, considering how much cheaper it is to produce in portugal than italy. i bet construction and quality wise they are pretty damn good and close to CP, but if cp's are going for around 300, generic man should be going close to 200, maybe even less.

worse in pricepoint? maybe it's just psychological marketing. while cp has like what? 5-6 different designs, generic man has alot more to offer. i mean, we don't know the biz logistics of either companies to make assumptions as to why they both price shit how they do. shoes is way more complex than ready2wear. we could look at other examples of many other brands and shoes that are produced even more cheaply in worse conditions that have similar or even higher pricetags, and see that some are justified while others are just about the money.

don't get me wrong i have always loved cp first, but i don't like the fact that they are becoming the fashionista anti-hype.

edited in time?

^^ RAF hitops made in China and still $400.

i'd buy them. i ain't no racist. if chinaman are good enough to cook my food and wash my dishes then they're certainly good enough to make my footwear.

i cant decide wiether i want:

The Stussy M65

015724-CHRCLmd.jpg

http://www.karmaloop.com/products.asp?ProductID=23561&VendorCode=STU

or the

WeSC Jakobi

7402240-999BLKmd.jpg

http://www.karmaloop.com/products.asp?ProductID=20905&VendorCode=WEC

was wondering if anyone has either?

and what they like?

i want a jacket to snowboard in aswell as wear around when the time is right.

your thoughts?

500 but i'm sure i can cop on sale somehwere soon. i tried on the gurls version and i liked it.

No at retail, then. Jeremy Scott isn't that relevant to me so I'm not sure how to put a price on it, to be honest. Cut of jacket looks nice, though.

I'd say go for it on sale if you're feeling more crazy print stuff.

500 but i'm sure i can cop on sale somehwere soon. i tried on the gurls version and i liked it.

i'm sorry. i wanna b biter. please pm me when and where to cop. thank you.

how thin/thick is it by the way??