yes or no? / this or that?

chris

All three of those are Japans equivalent of eurotrash in my opinion. Someone needs to think of a clever word to describe it. "Japantrash" just doesn't sound good.

They're all pretty cheap looking and the first pair is kind of femme. I'd pass, unless you're enamored with the last pair, in which case I'd go for some Frye boots. Probably better quality, although to be honest I haven't handled them in person so I can't say for sure.

All three of those are Japans equivalent of eurotrash in my opinion. Someone needs to think of a clever word to describe it. "Japantrash" just doesn't sound good.

They're all pretty cheap looking and the first pair is kind of femme. I'd pass, unless you're enamored with the last pair, in which case I'd go for some Frye boots. Probably better quality, although to be honest I haven't handled them in person so I can't say for sure.

when did looking kind of femme ever become a problem here on sufu? i must have read that "too feminine" shit like 10 times this week. we wear skin-tight denim for gods sake. i mean i personally dont like the sight of leggings on men, but those boots are much more masculine than colorful tights.

i still <3 u servo.

I may sound really retarded, but I want something that gives a really raggedy look. I know that depends on the rest of the outfit and the wear due to time. I remember realmyth selling julius boots with green laces, and I thought those were perfect.

just buy some used thrift store boots if you want raggedy.