yes or no? / this or that?

chris

should i?

watanabe14rb8.jpg

i dont know if ill recover from the 1000+ price tag. but i tried it on in rolo, and it was pure sex. it haunts my dreams.

a riders jacket has been on my to buy list for the longest.

or should i go for leather?

like the vanson joint (on the right)

f004673420373627lr8.jpg

or lewis leathers?

44001zx5.jpg

is there anyway i can get the junya jawns for cheaper? shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

i am about to pull the trigger on these and i have absolutely no idea why. i'm strangely attracted to them even though i know they're ugly and i couldnt ever wear them.

http://www.shelta.eu/store.aspx?bid=68

9313.jpg

please talk some sense into me.

everyone should experience some reebok pumps, so get them, 2 pairs. i got some light blue ones (a gift 2 years ago) and i still wear em like once a month or so.

yes or no?

dior2et0.jpg

dior suit from F/W 05/06, 60% wool, 40%nylon, one button model, code is 5HH1071640, i can get it for 400€.

since that is all the info i have on the suit, i really dont know if i should go for it. according to the number this should be the jacket

http://www.crownjewel.co.jp/men_auction_detail.command?AUCTION_ITEM_CD=032414

i can also get this 100% wool jacket for 250€, but its just the jacket, i was ideally looking for a suit.

[/url]dior3si9.jpg

supreme-oakley-frogskins-gold-1.jpg

In the chrome. yes or no.

PS : i dont want to look like a hypebeast/hipster.

i actually tried to buy the regular oakley retro of this in new york and was told that kanye west had bought the last pair earlier that day. if that helps. though honestly sunglasses are so pimped out these days i doubt you would stand out one way or another

should i?

i dont know if ill recover from the 1000+ price tag. but i tried it on in rolo, and it was pure sex. it haunts my dreams.

or lewis leathers?

Personally, having seen your style red, I think these riders are a little too "authentic". I think to wear something like this, you need to have the full ensemble, the red check shirt, the skinny black pants, and the BIKE. Otherwise, pairing a jacket like this w/ some regular jeans and a t-shirt makes the whole outfit just clash. It's an all or nothing piece IMO.

yes or no?

dior suit from F/W 05/06, 60% wool, 40%nylon, one button model, code is 5HH1071640, i can get it for 400€.

since that is all the info i have on the suit, i really dont know if i should go for it. according to the number this should be the jacket

How does it fit? If it doesn't fit right, don't consider buying it. Unless you want to flip it. But its not 100% wool, so you might have trouble finding a buyer....

this is what im worrying about. i cant try it on - measurements are fine though. sucks that its not 100% wool otherwise id definetely by and resell if it doesnt fit.

im honestly no expert in suits, why does not 100% wool mean such a decrease in quality? i thought there were fine wool/sythetic blends quality-wise today. also it seems the suit really wasnt any cheaper than other dior suits.

this is what im worrying about. i cant try it on - measurements are fine though. sucks that its not 100% wool otherwise id definetely by and resell if it doesnt fit.

im honestly no expert in suits, why does not 100% wool mean such a decrease in quality? i thought there were fine wool/sythetic blends quality-wise today. also it seems the suit really wasnt any cheaper than other dior suits.

Don't go by price points since I'm sure a 100% cotton suit would be around the same price from Dior. Nylon is used for a variety of reasons - to produce a particular sheen or to create stretch. Also more often than not its to cut costs. With technology nowadays, yes, nylon can be just as good as wool. But I find nylon suits tend to have a plastic like, stretchy feel to them that feel off. Also, in my experience nylon doesn't breathe and drape as well as wool. Also, for resale purposes, its a lot easier to sell a 100% wool suit.

Personally, having seen your style red, I think these riders are a little too "authentic". I think to wear something like this, you need to have the full ensemble, the red check shirt, the skinny black pants, and the BIKE. Otherwise, pairing a jacket like this w/ some regular jeans and a t-shirt makes the whole outfit just clash. It's an all or nothing piece IMO.

haha. i know what you mean. thing is, ive changed my wardrobe completely. in fact, i was actually wearing a red check shirt when trying on the jacket.

should i?

watanabe14rb8.jpg

f004673420373627lr8.jpg

or lewis leathers?

44001zx5.jpg

cheaper alternative http://helloblackbird.blogspot.com/search/label/Patrik%20Ervell (scroll down)

watever those (jazz?) shoes are, they look like somethin chris would wear. take that as you will...

i dont like riders jackets but maybe it looks good on you.

does anyone here own Dior 18 CM trousers? not the extremely extremely tight jeans, the classic cut wool trouser joints. i am thinking of copping. is it worth full price? should i wait for a sale? sizing info?