yes or no? / this or that?

chris

Pics of above pls.

Re: raijo; i'd say the julius piece is certainly makes it possible to create some interesting silhouettes, but the cloak is obviously the more functional out of the two. so really, it boils down to form vs. function. if you're going out without a bag (i hope you're not a "man purse" guy) do you need pockets? or do you need to look like ghost rider?

Just won this M65...

Deciding if I should keep it or grab the Julius riders....

radamantisu777img600x45ur3.jpg

or

blm7sof4.jpg

The cloak is a very nice fit on me and I do remember you're about the same height and weight. However the finition is really sub-par on the one I saw, one button broke while I was trying it on so I opted out of it. If you decide to keep it get everything reinforced.

the junya x vanson joints, yes or no?
Awfully stiff, this coat recquires more commitment than a project jean and about as much as your girlfriend (you'll need to sleep with it to make it bearable during the day, otherwise it'll be too stiff) so you'll have to decide if you're ready for that.

didn't 2000db punch you in the gut with the jacket on?

Yeah, and Mass too. I didn't feel a thing so that's some stiff leather. We also punched 2000db afterwards but he wasn't wearing the jacket, he just likes to be hit.