yes or no? / this or that?

chris

I was checking that out too? What's the material like on that, a2b? It looks really soft and kinda thin from the pics.

Guest supernoob

imo it looks not so great.

does anyone know about that B.Son jkt they got @ selfedge??? its the first pic in that post. its like a cotton jacket or something. not the trench, the other one.

i don't like the parka because a) it's longer therefore seems feminine to me; even more so because it is somewhat glossy, and B) it looks cheap and no matter how luxurious the fabrics you use, parkas will always be gangsta and if you're going to get one don't get one designed by a bourgeois fat man (or a dutch bastard) who has never sold drugs. you know?

I was checking that out too? What's the material like on that, a2b? It looks really soft and kinda thin from the pics.

Not sure of what it's made of; I don't own it.

It does look thin. I need a jacket for winter, but I'm on a limited budget.

This coat is at least decent looking, as opposed to spending the same amount of money on some Columbia shit. I could always just layer underneath it.

both are nice. i guess depends on if you have a hole in your wardrobe?

Well I'm in Northern cali right now and the weather isn't ridiculously cold, so I'm not using my trench coat/heavy wear at all. Basically I've been using my julius riders practically everyday. So I need something mid-weight that I can switch up w/. Its also the silicon valley, so people keep asking if I have an interview or something when I wear a blazer/something dressy. So I thought what's the next best thing besides a lame North Face jacket....