yes or no? / this or that?

chris

jmatsu: its hare so of course its cheap haha. I'll probably get it, can always put it on supermarket if I don't end up liking it.

sorry, i am not very knowledgable when it comes to hare.

Guest supernoob

i was thinking theyre nice separates. of course i wouldnt put shit that didnt match together.

btw there is a raf suit @ 7s site from last season. i dunno if they jsut for got to take it off or what, i'mma emaile them n axe about it.

nah i dun want no jet black shit. thats not proper. navy or charcoal my nig.

ya kno thomas, if you could make a suit maybe i'd order one from u.

to be honest, fine tailoring is a complete different ball game.. give me a few years and ill probably have a suitmaker in the ranks, but, im firmly in the avant garde, or even, 'sportswear' for the now.

is that the etiquette for suits? charcoal+navy over black? i thought the whole black thing hit the mainstream in like 1800?

EDIT: RE seven/raf suit..

yeah i was even tempted to purchase that myself, but im trying to get rid of blues in my wardrobe, for some reason i just decided to stop wearing navy.. allthough one of my favourite jackets is a navy gloverall :S hmm. i was probably just being silly. that suits nice man, and at 50% off (if thats stil running) its v. v. v. v. worth considering.. rafs finer stuff (ie. jackets, suits, more formalish) is simply beautiful.

Guest supernoob

btw has anyone had experience with Thick as Theives? it's from that guy Get Smart, and some of his stuff looks quite good imo. only thing is i am uncertain about ordering from a guy over the internet. dunno if i could get good measurements to send, etc., etc. iunno why but i feel more comfortable getting an rtw suit that fits pretty well and then getting it tailored, rather than ordering MTM and getting tailored again.

yous wrong homeboy. 1800 was when black was uniform for men.. anyone wearing colours was considered dishonest or a homo... but the black thing goes back a lot further than that.

i gotta study historical menswears for a module at uni.

i say cop that raf joint. awesome.

yous wrong homeboy. 1800 was when black was uniform for men.. anyone wearing colours was considered dishonest or a homo... but the black thing goes back a lot further than that.

i gotta study historical menswears for a module at uni.

i say cop that raf joint. awesome.

You read Men in Black? I found it pretty interesting, although quite dry at times. Sometimes, in my opinion, he stretched how far he could go on little information, but overall seemed accurate and well researched.