yes or no? / this or that?

chris

tad bit too pricey for me/they don't come in 14...

they are nice though.

what are the Attachment hi-tops like?

if you're talking about attachement, the jap brand then price will probably be an issue considering shipping, proxy, and possible duties.

i mean shinyitems the seller

last i checked there were 2 entries for those. the two entries were from shanghai. one had a buy it now for like 270u.s., and offered other sizes (the other from the same suspicious buyer). the size scaling was totally off as well (off for lanvin).

i though they were stolen or something tbh

fake didnt even cross my innocent mind

don't worry. you're still young and poor, so if you want to buy/wear them, then go ahead. you'll be sorta justified. i wouldn't do it, but if you must, fine. i won't give you shit about it.

Those are some pretty legit looking fakes though. They got them shits out fast too!

the lanvins sneakers look very easy to replicate. the sole under close scrutiny might give it away.

people would buy their true sizes (for the fakes) and probably forget to say that they're wearing a size down (lanivn size).

next time you want to be nice

you can tell me in private

so you dont have to w

orry about ruining

your reputat

ion of be

ing a

ba

d

a

s

s

i'll do you better then that. i'll pm you a link for "authentic" (thats' what the seller wrote) dh sneakers for 250.00. 100bucks is my finder's fee.