yes or no? / this or that?

chris

harct1_large.jpgharct2_large.jpg

Is that scarf thing on the front part of the jacket? Looks sort of interesting, but it looks awkward from the back for some reason. I've just never been a fan of jackets that have that cinched waist thing going on, I guess. Like things a little more streamlined, although it's creating sort of an intriguing draping effect on the front, obviously... or something.

I'd say a tentative yes? How much are they charging?

also: that Bless jacket is still fucking gorgeous

wow that bless jacket is amazing... how warm is it? how is the sizing?

It's not ultra warm, but I think it'll be fine for european winter. It does come in different fabrics for various levels of warmth though. Im not sure about the sizing really, I got an XL (Im a 46, M in BLESS) but it might just be a women's one or it might just be a wrong size tag,

so I've been told I could find a better Chelsea boot than these Dior Homme ones for half the price. True statement?

If so, someone reccomend me some!

It depends if 'better' to you is a measure of quality only...

R.M. Williams has a few Chelsea boots in their dress range with cuban heels. They're well made, but the styling may not be as fashion-forward as you are after. The RRP isn't cheap but they're not too hard to find around for less.

B505M.gif

Look for 'Tamworth with Cuban Heel' and also the 'The Yearling' which has a pointed toe.

this is a more general question but: high tops on a tall guy such as myself (6'7")? i don't even know where to begin looking for nice high tops, dunks are boring and over hyped, high top cons are a fallback for me, and a lot of others are very expensive. i have no idea how high tops even look on someone such as myself with such large feet (14EEEE). sorta at a crossroads in terms of shoes here, i feel like they'll just make me look sorta crazy/clownish/bigfoot'd... so high tops for a tall guy: yes/no?

Jmat I was looking at that jacket a few days ago (online) and while I am in love with it that is something I would really want to be able to try on before I would buy it.

I think that scarf looking thing is a huge drapey funnel nk... yes? no? i dont know.

i am only considering it's purchase form online shops/pics...so i don't really know about the scarf thing. i am hoping it's detachable, but something says no.

either way i just want to use this shit as an outer shell poncho thing.

my only complaint is the short sleeves. would it look totally wackt to wear some l/s peice under it so the sleeve portrude from under the said peices 3/4 like ones?

Is that scarf thing on the front part of the jacket? Looks sort of interesting, but it looks awkward from the back for some reason. I've just never been a fan of jackets that have that cinched waist thing going on, I guess. Like things a little more streamlined, although it's creating sort of an intriguing draping effect on the front, obviously... or something.

I'd say a tentative yes? How much are they charging?

also: that Bless jacket is still fucking gorgeous

i never got to see this in person. it's 5 bills, and i'd just probably size up to get a drapey poncho like effect. the waist thing is the shit i'm worried about most. ..

this is a more general question but: high tops on a tall guy such as myself (6'7")? i don't even know where to begin looking for nice high tops, dunks are boring and over hyped, high top cons are a fallback for me, and a lot of others are very expensive. i have no idea how high tops even look on someone such as myself with such large feet (14EEEE). sorta at a crossroads in terms of shoes here, i feel like they'll just make me look sorta crazy/clownish/bigfoot'd... so high tops for a tall guy: yes/no?

yes yes. converse plus big feet equals clown look, but some hi tops would work, i like the double identity ones.

i looked at those before... a little too flowery and done up for my taste. i want something simple, not flashy, and nice looking. mike lowrey posted a fit with some nice attachment hi-tops, but i can't seem to find any info on them. i just can't picture myself in like clunky, hyped out, loud high tops - its sorta contrary to who i am, or at least what i wear.