yes or no? / this or that?

chris

Not a fan...i'd save and get someone that's perfect, cause then you'll be wearing it more

Jump the gun here:

152923v0013100001vd8.jpg

Bottega 480 USD

or here:

eqzoomki6.jpg

Bottega $200 (card case)

or should I just stick with a classic bifold from a trustable brand like here:

ppolo23135761standardv3zs5.jpg

ppolo24126799standardv3wd5.jpg

Ralph Lauren, top = $100, bottom = $60

Where's this magical land where $600 is "fucking cheap" ?

i feel sorry for you if you haven't found it yet. i could pm you a map...

anyway 600 compared to that of other more highprofile labels ain't no thang.

1st bottega wallet is very nice. i actually want that too.

ignore the model.

not greatest the label, but 25% off of 800 bucks. fucking cheap for a leather jkt. maybe good for a "beater."

yes or no?

aed31729_indigo.jpg

I like the colour and the epaulets but the brass rings and overlong bottom are killing it. Maybe another model from the same company would do the trick. I'm not as disgusted by it as some posters, and pretty sure that it would get loads of praise if you said: I love this Rick Owens jacket, 2K beotch.

the leather jacket doesnt look like its worth to spend 600 bucks on it. but that just my opinion.

thanks for your opinion. i really value your opinion. why in your opinion would it not be worth spending the 600 bucks? anxiously awaiting your valuable opinion.

With the brass rings, epaulets, and cuffs, it just looks like some costumey piece of work you'd find at Goodwill. And it may be the lighting, but the way the leather is falling makes it look stretched out, not a nice distress i.e. julius or ccp.

If you've got the money, then get something you really like.

p.s. I need a map damnit.

Jacket on context looks fine. I'd try it on if you could, fit in the chest area looks a little funny.

I'd say pass on the jacket, jmatsu. The detailing isn't terrible and could easily be painted / chemically processed into being black I would imagine so that's no problem, but to me the leather looks a bit too much like H&M quality (have to see it in person, probably) and more "stretched and floppy" than anything else.

Certainly not terrible by any means, but probably just not worth it.

(completely unrelated: I really need to get off the internet)

I was lookin' for a new lighter jacket. Something semi-casual, I have a nice G-star, but it's 2 years old. Starting to get some wear on it. I went on Context, saw this.

http://www.contextclothing.com/brands/crate_denim/images/rallye_jacket.jpg

Thoughts?

What is that? Brown with grey patches/hood? If you've got $260 to blow on a nice, all-around jacket that seems like a nice idea. Personally, I like the buttons and the pocket placement, but it's a little long for my tastes.

1211019_B_8.jpg

http://zozo.jp/shop/wjk/goods.html?gid=211019&cid=1491&pno=2

yes/no?

love wjk, love the slim m65/6s they put out, love this one having the removable thick lining layer

at the same time though, it has drawstrings, and if the fit of it on its own isnt as slim as id like, i would hate to have to be pulling on the drawstrings all the time to keep it the way i want

1211019_B_8.jpg

http://zozo.jp/shop/wjk/goods.html?gid=211019&cid=1491&pno=2

yes/no?

love wjk, love the slim m65/6s they put out, love this one having the removable thick lining layer

at the same time though, it has drawstrings, and if the fit of it on its own isnt as slim as id like, i would hate to have to be pulling on the drawstrings all the time to keep it the way i want

the fit looks sound, but the deconstructionalist thing won't get props beacause of the label...