yes or no? / this or that?

chris

its a copycat of addidas high tops. looks exactly like this. in black too withought the dior price.

i tihnk those guidis are slim enough so you could wear pants over to make them look less uggesque (even though in my opinion, they are nothing like uggs). i also think they are hot as hell... so my vote is yes

here's my yes/no...

I like the sillhouette, i like the velcro strap, i like how high they are. i don't like the canvas/mesh or w/e fabric that is, i don't like the price...

my problem with the guidi boots is not that they look like uggs, but that they look like leather water socks. I tried them on a few times trying to convince myself it could work, but i couldn't do it. But then again you do have a wardrobe to better pull them off than i do.

did you try them on at A? do you remember how much they retailed for exactly?

I wanna work men's shoes this winter with skinny jeans. you mens can help my untrained eye find a nice silhouette, I want something sleek but not too pointy and nothing bulky or chunky. I'm eyeing these on yoox, thoughts? yes or no?

440826021B_2.jpg

I can't go into dior homme price ranges... my limit's around 170 euros.

HALP ME LOOK HAWT PLS

i tihnk those guidis are slim enough so you could wear pants over to make them look less uggesque (even though in my opinion, they are nothing like uggs). i also think they are hot as hell... so my vote is yes

here's my yes/no...

0029nj8.jpg

0030qd6.jpg

I like the sillhouette, i like the velcro strap, i like how high they are. i don't like the canvas/mesh or w/e fabric that is, i don't like the price...

yes!!!

Buy it!

• 3 weeks later...