yes or no? / this or that?

chris

Hey everyone, I'm no RO expert, so was wondering what's your thought on the SS14 flight bomber? http://www.farfetch.com/ca/shopping/men/rick-owens-bomber-jacket-item-10618504.aspxx

A friend offered me his for around ~400 pounds, he said that it's brand new. I haven't really see it yet but I probably will this weekend since I'm going to visit him. For 400 pounds, is it worth it? Y/N? Also how's the quality of it compared with previous and recent seasons. The thing that puts me off the most is the fact that it's 100% cotton where usually I expect a better material from the mainline but hey I'm no expert. Did I miss something?

Appreciate the help!

• 2 weeks later...

O4403-1ShirtCharcoal_1024x1024.jpg?v=143

not asking if this looks good necessarily, but i'm curious if i should buy it considering i mostly want to wear the shirt underneath a black leather jacket that has cotton raglan sleeves / hood (you can probably guess what this is). color of the sleeves is a light grey similar to this. but without any brown mixed in.

Edited by uizm

don't know if it's my place to be saying much re: logic behind buys
but isn't it odd to buy something just because you only really want to use it one way? or at least that's kind of how it sounds with how you're talking about it.
way i see it
if you can buy without flinching then why not; looks fine

don't know if it's my place to be saying much re: logic behind buys

but isn't it odd to buy something just because you only really want to use it one way? or at least that's kind of how it sounds with how you're talking about it.

way i see it

if you can buy without flinching then why not; looks fine

lol, i'm an OD perfectionist when it comes to clothing. even if i can afford a $430 shirt like that, i obsess over the real value of it in my wardrobe weeks before purchasing; and if it doesn't work the way i want it to, i usually end up reselling

i appreciate the input though! now i'm just trying to choose between getting that or spending an extra 250 on an fbt preorder

Edited by uizm

Hoping to get some advice.

I'm thinking of buying my first piece of designer clothing from my favorite designer, Rick Owens. The thing is, i'm unsure of what to get. I really want to get his double layered unstable tee but I couldnt find it anywhere online, also maybe I should start with a jacket or shoes. What do you guys think?

Personally I'd go with the flip flops that fewgale mentioned. They're a Rick classic and can be dressed up or down depending on your wardrobe and mood. If you have the cash, get a pair in black and pair in white so you can mix it up.

lol, i'm an OD perfectionist when it comes to clothing. even if i can afford a $430 shirt like that, i obsess over the real value of it in my wardrobe weeks before purchasing; and if it doesn't work the way i want it to, i usually end up reselling

i appreciate the input though! now i'm just trying to choose between getting that or spending an extra 250 on an fbt preorder

just bomb the world 

fuck 

• 3 weeks later...
Which black backpack would you guys choose for short trips? 

Any recommended choices?

current findings

TIMBUK2- Medio Backpack

HANCHOR- Carry on backpack

MISSION WORKSHOP -The Vandal

Minaal- travel backpack

Gregory- Border 35

BTW, I Am Addicted to All-black Outfit.

Edited by Prometheus

Would either of these work if I did something about the hem?

pqdXZTK.png

-

I expected as much but wanted to make sure. I'm not afraid to admit I am a newbie, I have seen people wearing jorts in WAYWT and so on so I'll just ask: What are the things I need to look for to not look like a tosser in them?

Edited by neirf

• 4 weeks later...