yes or no? / this or that?

chris

The TBs have a nicer, more refined shape imho.

You could also look into Tricker´s, because they make Thom´s shoes and I guess they´re less expensive.

I´d also consider that McNasty´s a douchebag, so I wouldn´t give him my money. Just my two cents though.

raf bunny rising or bunny bounce? or nah to both?

just throwing it out there but you could possibly also consider the originals they were derived from

White_Bata_Bunny_Boots.jpg

having said that i kinda like how bounces are more outlandish in a sense between the 2, and the rubber uppers might as well make em some sort of rain boots vs the synthetic uppers (from product descriptions anyway) of bunny risings

would never get caught dead in one tho 

Seriously divided right now

neither, first ones might be okay in black or some such color...the asics/tigers are probably okay for running or whatever, but if you're looking for a lifestyle shoe (which it looks like) in a "running style" like that I would go for something bulkier and more padded or just something without as much mesh. Maybe nb 998.

neither, first ones might be okay in black or some such color...the asics/tigers are probably okay for running or whatever, but if you're looking for a lifestyle shoe (which it looks like) in a "running style" like that I would go for something bulkier and more padded or just something without as much mesh. Maybe nb 998.

I was looking for something more along the lines of late 90s over the top techy design, less casual/lifestyle kinda thing

• 2 weeks later...

^the secondhand pair i've found sitting around aren't such a bright yellow anymore. more of a mustard tone. not bad but iunno still. lol. whatever. 
those aren't bad, i guess? i think you'd be best trying though. they verge on that goadome lifestyle boot/nike's answer to timbs kind of vibe, unless that's what you're after

Stan Smiths or ZX 500's? Already ordered the Stan's but now starting to think if I should have ordered the 500's instead (Or maybe I should forget both entirely and shell out for some Achilles retros?)Made-in-Germany-Stan-Smith-768x768.png

Made-in-Germany-ZX-500_1-768x768.png

Edited by Mr Latvia

Stan Smiths or ZX 500's? Already ordered the Stan's but now starting to think if I should have ordered the 500's instead (Or maybe I should forget both entirely and shell out for some Achilles retros?)

Stan smith's

bout to cop some plain white/green stan smiths

white midsole or vintage yellowish rubbersole?

vintage yellow (its not that dark in person, more an off-white)

• 2 weeks later...