yes or no? / this or that?

chris

for whatever reason i think small dudes look better in leathers that have banded knit cuff and bottom.  not a dude but maybe related:

dress-like-amelia-earhart-800x800.jpg

so maybe you need to change your opinion about that.  also the fit of my previously owned TOJ varsity sucked so bad.  it only looked "normal" when your arms were down by your side.  all he did was take a normal fit jacket and slimmed down the sleeves without taking into account the rest of the jacket fit. 

but then again what do i know.

UE calf leather

uniform-experiment-single-riders-blouson

This is exactly what you were looking for, and it looks relatively affordable. Its probably decent quality, I say go for it. Design wise its plain as hell but with a smaller wardrobe itll be fine for you.  IMO you should've gotten that lewis leather i told you to buy when it was on sale. Kids- when will they learn!!!!

Edited by Fycus

^adidas on the left are much better imo, I don't like how the stripes on the right pair are tonal

nike shoe silhouette itself is cool but the gradient/ colorway looks cheap.

any opinions on these julius cargos? I like them but I'm afraid they're going to be too drop-crotchy

6aa6805c.jpg

0965e981.jpg

f325c364.jpg

Edited by goki

^adidas on the left are much better imo, I don't like how the stripes on the right pair are tonal

nike shoe silhouette itself is cool but the gradient/ colorway looks cheap.

any opinions on these julius cargos? I like them but I'm afraid they're going to be too drop-crotchy

6aa6805c.jpg

0965e981.jpg

f325c364.jpg

I'd say no to these, the straps in the front makes the pants look a bit too busy, Julius has some cleaner cargo pants, these come to mind:

xhndGyB.jpg

• 2 weeks later...