yes or no? / this or that?

chris

I know both are not that "new" but I am searching for a serious sneaker which will join my team for a long time relationship.

Alle the newer models - talking of Rick - dont really get me, dunno. On the longterm sight I wanna have a longlasting shoe not one who is to limited. And as both slightly go into the same direction, I wanted to know if anyone has one of them or mby even both and could give me an advice - talking about the normal versions - no sneakskin etc. I thinking more about a combination of black and white instead of a uni color shoe - what do u think? Quality? Feeling? Optic? Any hints?

kris-van-assche-black-laced-zip-sneakers

rick-owens-womens-geobasket-sneakers-for

Thx

did nobody teach u to not talk shit about things u dont know?

PS: so interested that u checked it out? damn that mus be true hate <3

how is that "talking shit??" calm down. visiting your site obv gives some insight into the kinda shit ur in2. have no idea who the fuck u are, what kinda shit you like.  how is anyone supposed to help u out with yr sneaker dilemma? dont know why you seem angry

Edited by SSchadenfreude

how is that "talking shit??" calm down. visiting your site obv gives some insight into the kinda shit ur in2.  dont know why you seem angry

u literally said "shit" man. and even nowerdays u should watch ur words dude. even on the internet.

but we are all missing the topic. so lets all be like in kindergarten: lets be friends and back to topic.

u literally said "shit" man. and even nowerdays u should watch ur words dude. even on the internet.

but we are all missing the topic. so lets all be like in kindergarten: lets be friends and back to topic.

seriously???  obviously i didn't mean shit as in feces or that it was shitty.  in fact i hadn't even looked at it.

Edited by SSchadenfreude

• 2 weeks later...

Two grails, very very different aesthetics, and both are denim jackets so I can only really justify one.

125rs5w.jpg

or 

28mpzyp.jpg

Or I guess I could just light a pile of money on fire.

Also:

puma-by-miharayasuhiro-my-72-black-black

Would prefer if derbies, but

4gjl8o.jpg

x

2d7bhp3.jpg

Edited by Igneousity