yes or no? / this or that?

chris

on the topic of NBs... unsure if these are on the verge of orthotic

New-Balance-W990BK3-2.jpg

New-Balance-M990GL3-3T.jpg

Personally I don't like 990s, I think there are better NBs out there. However, I've had a pair of 993s that have lasted me nearly 4 years. At first I wore them every once in a while, so that's why they lasted, but I have been wearing them ever day, the occasional run, and also working in the yard. Damn, they are holding up against some serious damage. Would recommend.

RaVPjs4.jpg?2?4846

Y/N on this jacket?

The leather (calf) and construction (YKK) aren't world-beating, but I like the fit, and it's the nicest leather jacket I think I could find under $500. 

Edited by Vicarious

Ye it looks good, what brand? Mki?

Jack London. Australian brand. They mostly do mod-influenced suits and shirts, but I like their simpler outerwear - I have a basic fishtail parka from them that I still wear often.

• 2 weeks later...

Need a new messenger/laptop bag for work and travelling. Last bag I had was a J.Crew canvas and leather bag that fell apart within a year. Need something that will hold together well and carry a decent amount of stuff while still being professional and not to rugged/extreme.

Thinking about this Timbuk2 Commuter TSA Friendly Bag. Anyone have any experience with the brand or other suggestions?

ywNh0xtl.jpg

Need a new messenger/laptop bag for work and travelling. Last bag I had was a J.Crew canvas and leather bag that fell apart within a year. Need something that will hold together well and carry a decent amount of stuff while still being professional and not to rugged/extreme.

Thinking about this Timbuk2 Commuter TSA Friendly Bag. Anyone have any experience with the brand or other suggestions?

have you tried Chrome?

http://www.chromeindustries.com/us/en/

I use the Soma for work, Niko Messenger for camera etc and the Citizen for everything else.

I'm sorry for shitty photo, but i have to know: should I exchange for bigger size?

Seems too short (length by navel) but fit nice in shoulders.

biker.jpg

Unzipped:

biker2.jpg

Looks much too short in the arms and on the length. I'm not sure sizing up would work though 

I'm sorry for shitty photo, but i have to know: should I exchange for bigger size?

Seems too short (length by navel) but fit nice in shoulders.

biker.jpg

Unzipped:

biker2.jpg

is this the MKI?

Edited by johnbos

Probably not, but I did like the quality and cut when I tried it on.. kinda like that it recalls what Brando wore in On The Waterfront

Brando on the waterfront + malnourishedrockerdudejeans + little elf boots is not exactly a look people should attempt...