yes or no? / this or that?

chris

Ann D cargo? thanks for the persuasion. 

$_57.JPG

Guidi rubber treated boots? (really leaning towards yes on these, only thing holding me back is the heel is a little tall for my liking)

791_gomma_lace_up_boot-1-364x548.jpg

Edited by Littlest Senpai

^ i do like those mhi cargos but I know some people feel like skinny cargos are kinda controversial.

now for me... i can buy visvim virgil folk black suede for fraction of retail rn but... would this be a wise + versatile addition to my tiny footwear collection? or would it be a poor idea, given that most all of my pants are slim veering on skinny? i'm not sure if that would make for an incongruous bottom block or not.

also i think i like this tee but maybe in like 2 weeks i would find it embarrassing. (nb: i am 20, not having a midlife crisis). y/n???

d166f892a35992a71b1e6c87b64dd939.png

fedc97c0844253a5b9e18729c09e6f6d.png

Edited by tentpole

^ i do like those mhi cargos but I know some people feel like skinny cargos are kinda controversial.

now for me... i can buy visvim virgil folk black suede for fraction of retail rn but... would this be a wise + versatile addition to my tiny footwear collection? or would it be a poor idea, given that most all of my pants are slim veering on skinny? i'm not sure if that would make for an incongruous bottom block or not.

also i think i like this tee but maybe in like 2 weeks i would find it embarrassing. (nb: i am 20, not having a midlife crisis). y/n???

Same. Ive been thinking about some cargos but things that are baggy look pretty poor on me. I like how the ann d ones aren't too skinny but still slim. 

Personally, I wouldn't get the virgils unless the price is extremely good. I feel they might not mesh with skinny jeans too much. I do like that lad shirt though and wouldn't see myself getting bored of it granted I wasn't wearing it daily or anything. 

Same. Ive been thinking about some cargos but things that are baggy look pretty poor on me. I like how the ann d ones aren't too skinny but still slim. 

Personally, I wouldn't get the virgils unless the price is extremely good. I feel they might not mesh with skinny jeans too much. I do like that lad shirt though and wouldn't see myself getting bored of it granted I wasn't wearing it daily or anything. 

i think i wouldn't be gunning for these particularly hard usually but they're like £150 which is just ridiculous for newish virgils, and that's likely an opportunity that i wouldn't ever see again. i'm thinking maybe i could work em with some shorts or cropped pants fits... or maybe not. buying things just because they are cheap is certainly something i preach against anyway. i'll marinate on this some more, i appreciate the feedback dude

Edited by tentpole

i've been eyeing those trousers as well, but it would be irresponsible for me to buy anything else after nearly depleting the funds i set aside for clothing 

they aren't that slim, and i doubt you'll see them again in the near future

even if you don't like the way they fit, i'm sure you'd be able to get most of your money back if you ever decided to sell them because they're quite inexpensive

i'd certainly be willing to buy them from you at some point

i've been eyeing those trousers as well, but it would be irresponsible for me to buy anything else after nearly depleting the funds i set aside for clothing 

they aren't that slim, and i doubt you'll see them again in the near future

even if you don't like the way they fit, i'm sure you'd be able to get most of your money back if you ever decided to sell them because they're quite inexpensive

i'd certainly be willing to buy them from you at some point

You said exactly what I was thinking. Besides, at that price they were hard to resist. The five panels I had collecting dust in my closet that I sold was enough to pay for it entirely haha. Turned 3 hats into one pair of pants. 

to the average non fashion du they are too heely 4 sure, but to someone who is into it nah they are 100% coo

true. Damn I may end up shelling out those paypal funds paypal won't let me access till the 21st. 

Im in the need for a jacket for summer, but I own both a winterweight and summerweight bomber jacket. I need something else to fuck around with.

It's down to these two:

Schermafbeelding_2014_04_17_om_14_53_15.

Or

Schermafbeelding_2014_04_17_om_14_54_08.

I'm not sure of the denim quality of Our Legacy and the back seams don't seem to have double stitching

Edited by Lemurian