yes or no? / this or that?

chris

.... OR does anyone know an other cool black jeans jacket?

lee by kva

kva-lee1.jpg

levis by vw

vivienne-westwood-black-denim-jacket-pro

if u wanna go cheap regular line lee pretty ok.

also i don't endorse it, but my friend had the black AA denim jkt.  fit seemed good, quality not that bad as imagined, plus i think the buttons weren't even branded (if i remember right).

Of the two, I'd go with the latter, because it looks less cropped.

Does anyone know of any longer black denim jackets? More like a thick black denim shirt. Looking for something that hits just about wrist height or higher?

KVALEE1.jpg

I remember trying this. It was pretty good, nice fit and feel and good price but the "black" one above is actually dark chocolate. Nice tonal hardware though. The matching jeans were really bad.

That's weird. I saw it live and it didn't seem dark chocolate 2 me. Is that what the color scheme is officially known as in the line sheet/catalog?

also i don't endorse it, but my friend had the black AA denim jkt.  fit seemed good, quality not that bad as imagined, plus i think the buttons weren't even branded (if i remember right).

i got the aa one long ago from a friend who worked there, so cheap like 50 $ and tho i ( and all of you probably too )  dont like aa the fit/quality was good. pretty slim fit not like an old levis 40's jean jacket.