yes or no? / this or that?

chris

The small saint laurent ones have 3 card slots. If you only have 3 cards, there are nicer ones by saint laurent that aren't 30% nylon or whatever. I still prefer a simple black leather one that can hold a few more cards and can still keep some cash in it so no need for a wallet. Last rick one on yoox for $118 

http://www.yoox.com/us/46316019JE/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80&cod10=46316019JE&sizeId=1

i feel like stand-alone cardholders are pretty dumb unless you are some mad baller buying everything with a centurion card. realistically, most of the population needs cash sometimes - a nice wallet is a better idea.

I get what you mean but I hardly ever use cash, cards are easier and greatly encouraged. 3 slots should suit me fine. I was also considering the black Acne cardholder but this one just caught my eye. Thanks for the help guys. Don't really like the look of that Rick one though. 

Homme if you can swing it, go for it :)

Weren't you gonna get some henders though?

(Then again I guess those are more for fall-temperatures while the ROs can be worn in the summer)

Keen on the henders but want to try them on first. It's high summer in Australia so i'd get a lot of use from the ro now. Also i'm a sucker for mesh. Just hope they look nice irl - part of me thinks they might end up looking like some weird Korean knock-off.