yes or no? / this or that?

chris

So torn between these three shoes, help me choose. I wear a lot of sportswear/y-3 so I am not worried about pulling these into my look.

Y-3 Qasa High - Yohji's version of the roshe run. 

y-3-qasa-high-01.jpg

Y-3 Le Savage - love how rugged and techy these are, mutant-future-space-hiking.

tumblr_mnhoerkTHG1qkfuljo1_500.jpg

Y-3 Nomad Racer - sci-fi space boot with NASA developed heat trapping material.

y-3-nomad-racer-2-420x420.jpg?0a2ff8

Anyone every worn any of the Chrome shoes? Waterproof canvas-like material, no idea how comfortable they are. How'd they work with a more techwear-oriented style?

t69yzo.jpg

I'd live to find something blacked out and waterproof yet meant for running.

It's way more tech than fashion, but at some point Salomon had (mostly) black XA Pro 3D Ultras in GoreTex.

xa_pro_3d_ultra_gtx__1.jpg

Depends on whether you just want some black running shoes or black running shoes that also look good (in which case these probably don't fit the bill).

Rocking a balaclava in winter - yay or nay?

I especially like the ones from Umit Benan, but I couldn´t find them for sale online (I e-mailed him but didn´t get an answer).

It would come in handy when it gets real cold, but I´m afraif people will call the police or something when I enter a store haha.

00010h.jpg

i have a new job that requires a shirt + tie and also a suit on v. rare occasions. i already have a million different backpacks, but i obviously need something that isn't a backpack and is somewhat 'smart'/conservative. i'm leaning towards this barbour one - am i crazy? no more than $300 USD please.

PyiuAm4.jpg

Edited by conqueror

conq, i think that bag looks pretty terrible. my dad is about the least stylish person i know and he has one exactly like that.

i bought a used raf simons leather tote a few years back and it's still going great.. and it's about the most regularly complimented piece of 'clothing' i own.

So torn between these three shoes, help me choose. I wear a lot of sportswear/y-3 so I am not worried about pulling these into my look.

Y-3 Qasa High - Yohji's version of the roshe run. 

y-3-qasa-high-01.jpg

I love these a lot.