yes or no? / this or that?

chris

^ purchased it but yo, shits are fucked up. bought them off 'poof', a member here, worn twice. In the three times i wore them though, those neon bits are cracking and peeling off / the front half of the right outsole is dangling off and you can see cracks in the outsole from weight-bearing cause the rubbers too brittle.

on another note, i really need some decent trousers that can be dressed up with a wool blazer or dressed down with a bomber and that. thinking about these by p.ervell in black cotton (http://patrikervell.com/product/detail/pass/692)

slm4OTo.jpg?1

anyone care to vouch for ervell quality?

^ purchased it but yo, shits are fucked up. bought them off 'poof', a member here, worn twice. In the three times i wore them though, those neon bits are cracking and peeling off / the front half of the right outsole is dangling off and you can see cracks in the outsole from weight-bearing cause the rubbers too brittle.

fashunz ≠ functionality

Quality of PE is very solid but in my experience the trousers run pretty slim. I had a w30 pant which doesn't fit around the tighs, while I am US34 in suits and w28 to w29 in denim.

Edited by frankie_four

so disappointing...

measurements look decent for a short dude like me but i ran into a bump, payment only by cred card. 120 usd before shipping seemed like such a decent score too.

wait...am i not understandin?  aren't most online transactions done w/ a cc?  u only got paypal or somethin?

i've got it linked it to my debit. ahh man, these things confuse me. is it possible to pay via my debit?

Yeah, a debit card works the same way as a credit card in online transactions.

yes or no, idk how I feel about it

3SOSAAI.jpg

this is the kind of post in this thread that is just fucking fucked up.

it's not just the fact that this is a piece of shit, but price-wise it's not even appropriate for any kinda 2kop or not 2kop scrutiny.  it's pretty obvious that the poster owns this. it seems too me that  he's not pondering as to whether or not he should purchase it.  he just wants some sort of validation for some shitty l/s tee he already has.  big mistake.   picking up a fresh dog turd off the street with your bare hand could possibly be cooler provided the right context.  has no business in this thread.  

Edited by SSchadenfreude