yes or no? / this or that?

chris

thank you for your input, I went with the first suggestion (Lunarlon)

actually I never really liked the other soles but I was being undecided

flyknitlunars600.jpg

they're great for running. mad light.  the problem is they still look like running shoes, while flyknits look very unique.

okay. i'm in a creeper mood.  but i wanna go cheap before going stupid.  doc martens.  patent vs regular.  i'll be blacking out the white parts on the regular.

238-1042-large.jpg

2159575-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

Same here - I find the women's sole is closer in appearance to the Racer/Trainers with the black/white sole. I don't know how I feel about the grey/white Lunarlon sole on the men's...although Gabriel's photo up top makes them look way better than the product photo.

Alternatively, anyone know where I can find the black/grey Trainers still?

Same here - I find the women's sole is closer in appearance to the Racer/Trainers with the black/white sole. I don't know how I feel about the grey/white Lunarlon sole on the men's...although Gabriel's photo up top makes them look way better than the product photo.

Alternatively, anyone know where I can find the black/grey Trainers still?

What size are you?

i think i regret not getting the white/white trainers.  anyone know a size 11 available?  not ebay.

Thoroughly agree on this. Weed69/Felip dresses similarly to what I am working towards (tech/tailored) and they fit in effortlessly with his aesthetic.

Yessir. Was tempted to muse miscellaneously about hustling sneakers for extra cash. It seems laughable at first but people are making at least $60.00 per flyknit just because they had the foresight to buy good colorways. I know with certainty that a lot of our members make their cash for other items hustling supreme, for example.

Two items I am debating:

MhPw9bU.jpg

I grow tired of the lack of small size production, but working in retail it just doesn't make sense for companies and is unfortunate. I am a 44 and this only goes down to 46.

XRLznr0.jpg

I love these but I am trying to buy exclusively ethically made products.

Give zero cares. Get it if you like it/have the means. The aesthetic as well as the message behind the collection is admirable.