yes or no? / this or that?

chris

Recently got into watches and I already have a Rolex as an homage to my Dad (huge Rolex guy), now looking at a Cartier Tank as an homage to my Mom (Cartier lady). I am deciding between the XL (left) or L (right).

e22adf1ca1a811e2881c22000a1f9871_7.jpg

The XL is automatic and has a date function (L has neither) but I feel that the L looks better on my wrist. Opinions?

1MroG69.jpg

I'd love to know if these run a half size large. I can usually fit an 8.5 but often 9 is ideal. Japanese conversion charts say these would be an 8.5 but Chucks always fit me a half to full size big. Should probably just call up Haven and ask for an outsole measurement.

unless you have like size 9 or smaller feet (i have sz 12.5) i think chucks look dumb, especially the cdg play ones. if you're a girl or have tiny feet they can look real good though. i also think roshe's look hideous, but they were the 'cool' shoe for a few months last year - unfortunately you missed the train son.