yes or no? / this or that?

chris

Thanks for the pic man. They do seem to have upped the quality + design a bit in the 2012 version

I would get from ebay but im looking for a 13 and havent seen one of them on there yet.

The 17 is fucking maaaaassive and i think the 15 will still be too big.

if anyone has one id super apprecciate a photo for size reference

This:

CDG

cdg+1.jpg

Or

Lost and Found

380u0823u4.jpg

from what ive seen you own several rick pieces, probably the lost and found would suit you wardrobe better, id def go for the l&f one simply because i love the aesthetic and because i find the cdg one too traditional, although this doesnt mean its bad, its just a matter of preference. Also the fabric of the l&f looks gorgeous

I've only seen a photo online of the white laces which I like because they are thick but I can't find them anywhere. It was a miracle I got my hands on these. With any ...truly, ANY other item in my closet, you calling it hideous would have broken my heart... But I have this sick really addictive obsession with Lanvin shoes and the thought of them offending someone gives me a boner. It's the one ostentatious luxury I allow myself -- to burn painful images in people's retinas with them. The shinier and wackier the better.