yes or no? / this or that?

chris

f757d363-aea4-4260-9dff-bcaba45b9f6a.jpgroche.jpg

hi, I really really need a new pair of shoes, but can't decide between these two pairs. which one do you guys prefer? I don't really know what I'm looking for, so if you have any better tips, please tell me!

wow my first post

I say Rosherun's bro, cant beat the price...

Someone on styleforum did a fairly extensive review of the white ones. I think the conclusion basically was that they're pretty good but not CP level. I can't find the thread but it's worth trying to find cause it had heaps of detailed pictures and stuff.

Anyone know how the leather compares to cp?

Looks good

I did actually get the black ones, Ill throw some detailed pics up soon

In comparison to cp's, The cut is almost identical, the back lip rises 1 or 2 cm more.

Leather quality on the svenssons is great, really buttery soft good stuff, But i have also seen cps in stores and yeah they are a step up.

If i was looking for white/black I would just get svensson, they are close enough to cp quality.

If you want some of the other cooler cp designs, or reeealy want that gold serial number then you only got one option.

517_c08a98bfff-big.jpg

norse projects

...or

20120810_3049965.jpg

engineered garments

my oxford fatigues from eg are some of my favorites, want something similar in a heavier weight fabric. the reverse sateen looks really nice, but i'm also a bit obsessed with the patch pockets on the norse pants.

option A, in the grey with white logo

1 - Spend 80% of income on central london apartment.

or

2 - Live in suburbs with 40 min commute, spend 100% on fun shit.

I face the same dilemma and currently live in the suburbs with a 1.5 hour commute (each way). I save mad money and can buy any jawns I want, but my social life suffers. I tend to go out on the weekend in the city and get by, but I think I would rather live in the city. The big issue: are you single? If you have a girl, theres no reason to move into the city outside of wanting to network and meet new people. If you are single, move into the city, sacrifice your ability to spend and get laid. It infinitely easier to get some when you live in the city IMO. Also, age is a very important factor. Young and poor is relatively acceptable but the older you get financial security is pretty crucial.

Edited by Fycus