yes or no? / this or that?

chris

f757d363-aea4-4260-9dff-bcaba45b9f6a.jpgroche.jpg

hi, I really really need a new pair of shoes, but can't decide between these two pairs. which one do you guys prefer? I don't really know what I'm looking for, so if you have any better tips, please tell me!

wow my first post

do you not have a brain to decide which one you like more? they are running shoes fam not a used car

this can be universal answer to all posts in this topic, just because it's his first and nike post don't hate. else:

siotjieut: keep the navy or if you have changed your mind get white one.

technique: both are shoes

frankie_four: get them if you like them

and so on.

Edited by danii

do you not have a brain to decide which one you like more? they are running shoes fam not a used car

um...isn't that *exactly* what this thread is for? not to decide between two completely different things but when it comes down to 2 very similar choices and the person can't make up his/her mind. and it's not like he was inundating the thread with the same question, it was his first post. i just don't get the superiority complex some people have here...

i want to get myself a Côte&Ciel rucksack. in black. struggling between the regular and the techno canvas.

i would pick the techno if it did not look too shiny on some pictures. also i am not real fan of the leather accents.

anyone seen in person and can compare?

vs.

thanks

i've seen both in person. the first one looks nicer and more versatile. it's similar to a cdg back pack but it's got more (?) sheen to it.

Ordered the junya in white, ended up getting it in blue. Should I just keep the blue? fwiw, shirt is a LOT more subtle in person. I was on the fence about it but I think I'm gonna keep it regardless of color.

20120214150504_0_.jpg

20120214150504_10_.jpg